9. Its US.

SIYANSHA.

Before I can react. Rehman was already over the guy. Beating the hell out of him. Reeta tried to stop him but he was all so powerful for someone like her. And as for me, I was just standing looking at them.

Because I was enjoying this. And I know Rehman will stop busting right before his death. So it's no problem.

But before we could have reached that level the guard of the art house came and stopped them. He pulled apart. And gestured for Randhir to kill him and started to take me.

"You should have not left him," I said to him.

"Do you want me to go back to beat the hell out of that guy?" He asked me and I laughed. He was on his bike. His rocky and huge bike.

Yay!!

He sat and waited for me too. I sat and as the seat of the bike was up I was all over his back.

"Maintain the distance girl!" He said to me and I hugged him tighter.

And left.

"Take me to the hospital. " I said to him and his look changed. From what I see from the side.

"What's wrong?" He asked me. "Are you hurt somewhere??" He asked me stopping the bike in the middle of the road. "Why were you here in the first place? What trouble did you cause this time?" He asked me not believing in me as I laughed.

"Stop being like a boyfriend!"

And he silenced.

Like always.

"This is Ansh's Girlfriend's art house" I said and he looked at me with hatred set in his eyes already.

"He already had a girlfriend?" He asked me and I nodded. "She is pretty by the way. You should try on her." I said and he shooked his head.

"Good first he kissed you and now he already has a girlfriend and you are still going to marry him?" He stated and something hit me.

"How do you know about the kiss? I didn't tell this to anyone?" I asked him with curiosity and shock.

"Where else? From the elevator's camera," He said and I realised that the elevators were there all the time.

"Oh!" I said and from all the honking we resumed the drive. "Take me to the hospital now. Ansh is there." I said to him.

We reached the hospital after a very long ride.

We both came down and went inside. The doctors and nurses nod at us.

Well, I was the reason for the thousands they earned.

They know me well.

As soon as I opened the door.

Once a cheater always a cheater.

He was on the beg and they were kissing.

As soon as I entered they broke apart and he was shocked at my presence. He was looking at me with his eyes wide open.

"And of course, a makeout in the hospital ward room is everyone's dream," I said and he shooked his head.

"Siya-" He started to speak.

"It's SIYANSHA!" I screamed at him.

And then he saw Rehman behind me and his eyes changed in something else.

"You were with him? All this while? While I was yelling and suffering in pain because of you?"

Huh!!

The kitten calls the cat ugly?

"You are asking me this? Dude I just saw you making out!!" I laughed and he smirked.

"I was making out. You must have slept with him?"

God!!! His insecurities with Rehman.

But then Rehman was about to make his end! But I stopped him. And his eyes did too. On someone.

Radhika?

Does he already knows this girl?? Her eyes turned teary. Her face was all red because of the cries she was trying to consume inside of her.

"Radhika, do you know him too?" I'm between the stupid no-ball man asked as I was curious of the answer too.

"No!" She instantly said.

Like we are blind

We see it clear girl what's making you keep pretending?

"Really?"

"Excuse me? I am still here!" I said and he looked somewhere else. "And you. You should leave. I will look after this man" I said to her and she looked straight at me with an entirely different face.

"Who are you too?"

"Did you already forget? Fiance of your boyfriend." I said

And for fucks sake where is my sarcasm??

How did I answer so plainly??

"Then be it. I don't mind sharing him with anyone. Because he loves me." She said and grabbed his mouth and kept her lips on them, looking at me.

Bitch!!

But Rehman was more uncomfortable with this.

But this time he pushed her and looked at me. "Siya trust me I am not-"

"Okay, no problem. You keep the burden away from me." I said and turned to leave.

Rehman followed behind me.

"Who is she?" I ask him as soon as we were out.

"Did you get affected by what happened inside?" He asked me in return

"Is that your problem?" I asked him with frustration "Did you get affected by what happened inside?" I asked him the same thing.

"Kind of!"

"Why?" I asked. He and then he stopped.

"The girl you saw was my ex -"

"Oh," I cut in between but he made me shut up again.

"Wife." His words left him.
And I felt like my ears stopped hearing things at all.

What the fuck did he say???

"You were married?" I asked him yelling.

"Yes. And she was my ex-wife and  mother of my child."

-------------------------------------------------------------

Guys follow me on my instagram account to share you

Stories update, chapter sneak peaks, up coming chapters bomb events, characters lines and muh more like my poetries, quotes and also the books I am publishing on other apps there story lines and chapters and sneak peaks?

And when I see others writers boards there are requests and praise and here my readers give me silent treatments. Even my own crush don't give me this much silent treatment (kidding)