10. New Things With Same Old Annoyance.

SIYANSHA

"Yeah. Years ago when mom was alive she made me get married. We both were happy and living and leading a perfect life but things went the other side. She got pregnant. We were so happy and feeling blessed but then we lost the baby. She started to hate me and couldn't stand my sight even though I don't know why the sudden change in her. And we broke that's how we fell apart." He explained to me and I nodded.

"Well, it's for the best. A girl who likes a guy like Anshuman must be mentally blind." I said and laughed as he nodded.

"Probably,"

"Rehman!" A loud yell came from behind us. I turned to look at the girl. Radhika.

What is she thinking? Ansh or Rehmaan. The funny thing is both are my man.

He he he he.

She came to us and looked at me.
"Can you give us a moment please?" She asked me."What if I don't?" I asked her. A girl who left a man like Rehman I don't think I will go easy on her.

"Siya. Please"

Fuck you, Rehman. You said you married for Mom. And look at you being such a pussy sucker! God!Can I just rip her hair out and make her bald and then use a hair straightener on her bald head?

"Fine," I said and turned to go back to that cheater's wardroom.

"So Mister are you balls okay?" I asked him as soon as I came inside and he was.

God how can you even forgive an asshole like him.

I hope you all understand.

He instantly covered himself back with his hospital blanket yelling and screaming "Don't you know how to knock!!"

"I know. That's why I am going to knock out you!!" I too said with my sarcasm finally back to me. "Your girl is hitting on my man," I said and walked inside, I sat on the stool far away from the hawas ka pujari.

"Your man?" He asked me with his look funny. He is always jealous of Rehman. And that's cut-

Waitt!! What the fuck was I about to say?

Cute?? my foot!

"Yeah, my man. He takes care of me, stands by my side, tolerates my nuisances and much more. He is just a picture-perfect man any girl can dream of." I said and his face dropped.

"Oh yes. A rapist is the dream man of a girl?" He said and I started to laugh.

"Don't think that everyone is like your family member," I said taunting him about his brother's incident. And it did shut him up.

"I am not lying. I heard from the victim."

"Yeah yeah. Who did he rape? Little Ansh under the blanket?" I said and laughed at him.

"I am not joking." He again said seriously and I looked at him with a questioning look. "She was married to that man you call the perfect man. But when their child died before being born. He started to force her for trying more. And anything forced is nothing but rape."

"Look whom that is coming from," I said and scoffed.

Raped? Forced? Rehman?

"Tell me the same lie even in standing the pure Ganga river. I'd still won't believe you." I said and stood.

And as soon as I opened the door.

Even whore word is less for someone like her. She was kissing Rehman right now in the middle of the hospital lobby with people around cussing them.

Like fuck?

"Look  the innocent girl is kissing her rapist!" I joked and he looked at me. Since he couldn't see it. I clicked the picture and showed it to him. And his eyes widen. "Anything more you want to shit about?" I asked him and he. Well from his look he was broken.

Aww!! Both the Ansh are broken right now!!!

The door opened and they came inside. Looking red and awkward.

"How was the kiss?" I asked them as they entered.

"Look Siya it was not -"  Rehman started to explain to me.

"Why are you explaining to her?? Is she your girlfriend" Ansh getting jealous of us.

"Why aren't you explaining anything to Anshuman?" I asked Radhika.

"Why do I need to explain." Radhika released her bomb

"Haa!!" Everyone yelped at the same time.

"I mean he kissed you. I kissed Rehman. Isn't that my choice?"

"Oh from choice I remember. Rehman if I and her are drowning and we both don't know swimming. Me or her?"

"Why are you asking this question to him?" The jealous dog barked again.

"Why do you care who she asked?" Radhika taking control.

"Me or her?" I with my question and glare fixated on Rehman.

"You."

"Why will you save her? She is my about-to-be wife."

"I am your girlfriend right now!" Fights are the most entertaining thing. "Who will you choose Ansh? If I and her are drowning?"

Okay. This is a die-die situation.

My glare now turned to him. As well as her puppy's angry face.

The awkward silence surrounds the room. And the Centre of the universe Ansh.

His eyes lingered on me more than her. Me than her. Me than her.

"I 'd drown myself because I don't know how to swim." He said slowly. Probably hoping not to be dead.

And I and Rehman were about to laugh.

"Oh okay. Okay, no problem. We are hanging off a cliff. With each our hands in yours. You can save one who will you choose."

"I'll fall myself." He again said slowly. And this time we couldn't control. And we both busted into laughter.

Okay. This is called horror.

Even. Still.

He is cute.

Wait. What?

He is?

And then he started to give a sweet smile. And. Damnn

He is cute.

-----------------------------------------------------------