47: Guest on the door.

SIYANSHA.

I stood to look, Ansh caught a grip of my hang, "You can't open." He insisted on not to.

"I'm sure she won't play with your legs wrapped around your neck!" I joked when he shook his head.

"She won't play with my legs around my neck, but she will break yours. She won't like me here." He gave an excuse,

"SIYANSHA!" The continuous thudding bored the hell out of me. "No, you can't. I'll hide. Then open it."

"So are your legs going to move, or should I use a small light on you to hide?" I asked him when he rolled his eyes. Looking around she decided to hide in the bathroom.

"Siyansha!!" I heard her again yelling at the door, when he was settled I walked and opened the door.

"I will spare your life unless someone is dead?" I threaten her,

"Why did so long?" She asked me already all detective on me.

"My ass was providing shit babies to the world,"

"Is Anshuman in there?" She asked me the first, her face already hurt. "Yes, taking a shower."  Her eyes turned teary. "Why will your husband be in my room?" I asked her counter when she sighed.

"I know he is in there."

"He is not." I revolted instantly. "Find him in the maid cottage, because that is where the servant of the house belongs. As well as he has some entertainment there." She was hurt. "His keys, wallet and phone everything is in the room."

"Fucking doesn't require either of them. A di**k will do all."

"Stop messing with me and trying to confuse me. I know he is in there. A maid saw him going in there with a KFC bag in his hand."

"Are you looking for him? Or a KFC bag? You won't you can have some I have leftovers. Either way, you are good at picking my leftovers." I taunted her, her eyes turning more hurt.

"That means he is in there." She tried to act smart. "Yes, he was in there. He bought me food and left."

"Really? Let me check your room then?" She asked me, and without any second of hesitation, I hope the door.

"You're all welcome," I announced, when she hesitatingly kept a step inside, looking around the room. Opening the closet, behind the bed, below the bed and then going for the bathroom.

"Since you are going in there, please unclog the toilet for me. I had a real blast from my ass after eating the KFC'S. I said jumping on the bed with my design book in my hand.

And her steps halted at the door.

"Did you?" She asked me,

"I don't know about love is in the air. But yes, my shit's smell is sure there." I told them when she turned to come back into the room.

She looked at the KFC leftover scattered and again around the room.

"Aren't you going to unclog them?" I asked her when she rolled her eyes. "Okay send someone to do so."

"Unclog your shit Siyansha."

That sounded like old times.

From my stomach, I turned on my back,  on the bed, my elbows supporting my upper body.

We both stared at each other for quite a long time, she wondered whether to say something. And I waiting for her to leave.

"I think the door is demanding for your exit?" I asked her when she turned to look at the door. She went towards the door and closed it. Lingering over the door for minutes.

"Are you gonna stab me or something? Or maybe choke me with a pillow?" I asked her.

"If you are gonna stab me, do it away from walls I love the black colour. And if you are gonna choke me with a pillow. Let me remove the mascara, it will ruin the cover. I hate makeup on my sheets." I joked over her silence lying on the door.

"What if I am gonna apologize? Will you forgive me?" She asked me, making me raise my eyebrows in a bit of shock.

"Apologies? For what?" I asked her. Lying down completely looking at the ceiling.

Even if she is going to stab me. I don't mind.

"I know I messed up. More than just messed up. But you left me alone, as soon as the Mannan entered our life. I disappeared for you. I felt left out and alone. I even complained to you earlier.  You know I'm not as tough as you, as bold as you. You have always been like my shadow, protecting me from the world and Mom. You used to hold me tightly when I was losing my grip on my mind. You used to teach me and tell me not to get fooled by sweet words and her psych tricks. But you left me. For Ansh, for Rehman. Alone. And when you were out there not caring for me. Saya played with my head, she played and got me towards her side, made me greedy and turned to fall for Radhika and Ansh's mom's tricks. You know how stupid I am. I'm justifying what I did or giving you an excuse. But I want to tell you why I did what I did."

She started to emotional.

"They played with your head?" I laughed.

"You are a five-year-old, who goes anywhere for a lollipop?" I asked her when she crunched her eyes and shook her head.

"I won't lie, I had ill intentions too. But isn't greed in our blood?"

"When Dad was gone, the will suggested it was under my name. The lawyer spoke his will, at his funeral. I took the pen, then and there, and signed it under your name. Not thinking two times. Knowing that half the members of the board disagree can change the company upside down. And you still were greedy?" I asked her when she sighed.

"Is Anshuman worth killing your sister who was your 'shadow' in your words? That time you knew I liked him."

"It was not solely for him. I told you that. And told him that. It was all for company. I was played and tricked!"

"It's not for him. Then how come you both have Aria in the world as your boss's daughter?"

"Aria is not his daughter!!"