13. Only If We Had A Signs For Mood.

ANSHUMAAN

"Siya it's not like what you think. We just fell-"

"For each other?" She interrupted me, raising her brow with her sarcastic self biting on her apple.

"We just fell-"

"You asked me to wait for you here and was late yourself?" She again cut me and turned to Kritika. Who was flushed?

Why was she flushed?

Her face was red.

Was that blushing?

"I got stuck -"

"On my fiance?" She again interrupted her apple. Someone take it from her.

It sounds dangerous.

"Aww already possessive!!" Then her sister started to tease her out of the blue. Like isn't she going to kill us? Because her face was just dead. And damnn!! Those apple bites.

"Hii! I am Veer." And here it goes, Veer being his flirty self. He extended his hands and Kritika too extended but before they can shake.

Hands I mean.

Damnn!! My sense of Humor.

Siyansha came and jerked his hands away, "Don't talk to him. He is a playboy." She warned her sister. "And that one too." And she finished pointing at me.

"Kids we are leaving, you guys come later. Okay, Veer!" Mom hinted to Veer, to hit for Kritika and left with everyone. We realised that apart from us, there was no leftover Mannan family here.

"Come on, he is not that bad. He is sweet and funny actually." Her sister said taking my side as soon as everyone was out and passed me a sweet smile.

WOAH!!!

Where is this going?

"Yeah. So sweet that I feel I will have diabetes." And again her arrow of sarcasm.

Siyansha

She said with dead eyes.

Well, why is her reaction and face dead?

Why isn't she passing her smirk?

"But I'd rather have HIV so that I can share it with him."

WHAT THE HECK!?

Did she need to complete her previous sentence with something so dreadful?

"But I am sure I will get it from him too." She again completed releasing her smirk finally.

But this time I had something to return to her sarcasm.

"Okay. Virgin kisser." I released my words and her smirk disappeared.

"You are a virgin?" Veer asked her with shock.

"None of your concern I guess." I revolted before I can fuck Veer later and destroy him completely!

"Don't worry bro, I am not into virgins." Veer said in defence.

"Meet me out of the club sometimes. I'll show you up." She replied to Veer and this somewhat made my blood boil.

"What do you mean?" I asked her and made sure she gets my frustration. But she just ignored it.

"Virgin? Who? Siyansha? She is not virgin. She has slept with as many guys as she has sent hospital."

"What?"

"I am sure it's still less than your number." She answered me on my shocking what.

But I was shocked. Shock till my last bone.