19. Hii, bye.

SIYANSHA.

"I am sorry but you can't talk to my wife-" some random man started to shit in between.

"Yeah. I am that girl." She stopped him though.

And I realized how my words came out.

"I didn't mean it like that. I admire you." I said to her. Telling her what I feel about her.

I always thought she is super cool!!

I mean who sends her in-laws to jail and is married to the same mother's son? Who loves her and supports her.

She must be lit.

"I would like to meet you." She wants to what?

She said and I was already taking the jacket and keys and started to go out, in seconds even when I am on the call.

"On my way!!!" I said as I was ready on the staircase.

"Who was that guy though!" I asked stepping the last staircase.

"She never talks that normally with me." I heard the man of the day, complaining like a baby.

Well, that's like him.

"Well. Only if dogs can speak the normal language. I would try to talk normally then."

"See!" He yelled as I laughed.

Exactly a kid in kindergarten.

"Anyways. I asked who was that guy who just dared to yell at me?" I asked entering my car's driver seat.

"Dared? Excuse me, my brother might be a pussy but I am Vivaan Mannan I don't fear anyone."

"Well. I will love to see you as a small puppy in front of Heer-in-law," I said as I laughed. And kept driving.

"Heer-in-law?" The tube lightman asked me.

"Because she will be my sister-in-law, so I turned it in Heer-in-law," I said to him as he laughed.

"You have the authenticity to laugh after leaving me at the altar?" I asked him trying to act angry when I was excited.

"What alter?"

"Way towards my mother's office was altered for me," I explained to him as he laughed.

"You are so lame sometimes."

~

ANSHUMAN.

"You are so lame sometimes." I instantly regretted it as I was scared of her response.

But.

The doorbell rang.

Death, here I come.

And my little nephew sway the door open with her remote operating sensor attached to the door.

And there she was.

Her eyebrow twitched,

And her smirk.

"Look I just said it in the flow," I explained to her and she ignored my eyes.

And came inside.

"Hii!" She said as she walked inside.

Oh shit. I was almost dead.

When she walked towards me. She stood in front of me as she extended her hands towards Heer who was behind me. Behind the couch.

"So you must be the smashing Heer!!"

Smashing?

She is over the top.

I crawled my legs up on the couch, as I kept them up and leaned back, half lying.

But then Heer smacked me on my hand.

"Ouch!! What??" I asked her crying.

"The shoes, down!!"

She now gives too many mummy vibes sometimes.

"So you are Siyansha. I am really happy to meet you." Heer reciprocated later on. "Sit!" She continued and asked Siya to sit on the other couch.

"So you wanted to talk-"

"Siya!!" I recalled when she crossed me and stood immediately. I went towards her and she was shocked at first.

I took her hands as I smelled them, and then her hair. She was about to slap me away but I grabbed them before she can. "You drank?" I asked her after smelling the alcohol from her. "And you were driving when you were drunk?" I asked her again since this was making me crazy.

How can she drive when she was drunk??

Anything could have happened.

"What makes you think you can act clingy with me? You left me. Five minutes before the marriage registration. I think that is enough for you to stay away from me. Isn't it?"

I left you.

Does that matter to her?

"Does it matters what I did and what I didn't?" I asked her, "I am sure the reason you drank wasn't because I left you."

"Of course, it wasn't. I drank because it was Rehmaan's birthday. "

Rehmaan.

"You drank with Rehmaan?" I yelled at her, this time as she was raging more than I was.

"Yes. I did. Why? Does that affects you, Mr Loser?" She asked me to put more tension on the last tag.

"Why did you drink with him?"

"Who the fuck are you-

"WHY?!" I yelled loudly again.

I am sick of Rehmaan's name.

"I FEEL LIKE I AM MARRYING HIM INSTEAD OF YOU!" I couldn't bare the wrath in me.

"Anshumaan calm down!" I realised we were not alone, so I took her by her arm and started to drag her. She tried to use her self-defence. But my anger was able to ignore them well.

"Anshumaan fucking leave me you bitches asshole." I heard her yelling as she struggled inside me. And was able to hear all the voices from inside asking to leave her.

But I was already out.

And I closed the automatic door. And I knew they will open it so I leaned Siyansha on the door and blocked her.

"If Heer and Vivaan. You will open the door Siyansha will fall on her head. So make sure of your actions." I warned them.

"Are you trying to look hot? So you are not? At all. " Siyansha said as I blocked her from my arms around so that she can't escape. "And how the fuck? You yelled at me? Who do you think you are?"

"I will only marry you when you break all the ties with Rehmaan. It's either him or me." I warned her and was sure of her answers.

"Then don't. Don't marry me. Do you think I am even the slightest bit interested in marrying you?" She muttered now hyping with me too.
"LIVE IN DREAMS ANSHUMAAN NOT IN DELUSIONS." She shouted at the top of her lungs too.

"So. You. Are. Not?" I gritted my teeth.

"If it's ever gonna be you and Rehmaan. I will always choose Rehmaan. Like it or not." She again screamed at the top of her lungs.

But her words were hurting my chest.

Those were arrows that stuck with me hard that it was getting hard to maintain my posture.

"Rehmaan is my Heaven. Rehmaan is my second world. Rehmaan is my escape. So. If you don't want to get hurt. Never put me in the position of you and him. Because. It. Will. Always. Be him. "

"Do you love him?"