41: Life please cut some slack.

SIYANSHA

"Who asked you to butt him, man??" I screamed at the man who was proving that he had balls.  He was screaming while jumping here and there, screaming and yelling. "The knife is not even inside. It's a butter knife. Apart from poking it can't do anything else."

And then he realised that he was just holding the knife, that was pinning on his skin. While screaming like a kid that he is hurt. God!

He has a definition of stupidity.

"What? I was not gonna kill my mother. Was I?" I told everyone's look. "Chaya! My tea??" I screamed again when she finally appeared with the tea.

I picked the cut, it was burning hot when I gulped the whole cut down the inflammation in my throat made it so amazing. Wow! I was craving this.

"Aren't you gonna have dinner?" She asked me when I was going to walk outside. "No! I am not." I barked leaving when I heard steps running behind me.

"Let me drive you?" I heard, the familiar, Ujwal guy's voice behind me, as I pinned him on the wall with my elbow on his neck, he was startled but he was laughing. Flirt!

"Your tattoos look amazing!" He complimented me because the arm I was pinning him was the one with tattoos.

"Ohh, Do you want me to burn someone you?" I asked him when he snorted. I don't want to kill right now.

I'm not going to stay here. But she was right.

I don't have money after I handed over my designs to Randhir Raja. And left the company. I'm broke.

Well! Let's make money then.

Randhir Raja wants to kill me. I'll go to him.

I left the man's neck and was about to ignore this shit when he took my hands now and instead of him now I was on the wall. And he has a delusion he can make me stay there.

But before I could react, fast and steady boots, walked towards our side of Anshuman when he took his arm and folded it behind him,

Protective?

"Keep your fucking hands away from her. You are just here because your so-called aunt wants you to. That doesn't mean you can lay your hands on anyone." He gritted near his ears,

"Okay, man! Why don't we ask the girl? Was she offended by my hands on her?" He muttered, when bother eyes went to me.

"Is that a question of me?" I asked confused when Anshuman left him, pushing him down.

"Keep distance." He again said, "She is not interested in you slightest."

Okay, I agree here with him. But I don't wanna take his side.

"Who said that?" I asked him. He was surprised but then he shook his head because he became aware that I was going to deny him.

And that was the whole point, why this asshole Ujwal asked to ask me?

But,

I'm Siyansha, I don't keep up with people's expectations of me.

I went towards the front side of the Ujwal, kept my finger on his chest, and slowly whispered, "I have many things to do with him." He was delighted, giving a corner of his eye to Anshuman. "Ansh!" I said cheerfully, "Let's start with the cage in an abandoned building, Why don't we?" And that's it.

That's how I do garbage on people's expectations of me.

"Cool dude, chill," He said with his hand gestures, he does use his hands a lot someday I will just chip them off in bits and pieces.

"Oh come on! I am sure it will be fun! Not for you but for me at least!" I gave him a smirk when he grabbed my waist, and my reflex grabbed his head and collided his damn face on my knees making his nose bleed. While he groaned. "Why is my mom interested in you now? For the same reason, she was interested in Anshuman and me?" I asked him when he shook his head.

But that's the reason. I know. She brings naive guys to take advantage of her plan. But this one doesn't look naive to me. He is pretending.

And it's clear on his bad acting.

"You are Subha Sinha's Nephew right?" I asked him, and he nodded. "Oh so now you finally Remember me? I'm Ujwal Sen. The one you talked to on the phone. Before you left for L A after finding out about your mother's plan."

"I remembered you on my bedroom door. It just took me a while to connect the dots." I confessed, he smirk-laughing,

"So you know, I'm not naive for you to break my nose without getting affected."

"What you all are going to do vote against me? Go ahead."

"Oh don't worry about that, We have shaken our hands with your mother for that already." His smirk is annoying.

"So what you are going to do?" I asked him, but not as an interest but rather as a challenge.

"You will see. After all, we are dealing with your mom. We probably aren't much of an innocent people either."

"Of course." I gritted, when he gave me a nod, and passed from my other side, intentionally rubbing his arm on mine.

Jerk.

"Don't you think you need Rehman?" And here barked the dog of the house.

"Is he here?" I asked him when he shook his head.

"After Saya, hit our heads she only bought you and me. I talked to Rehman earlier to ask about his health. He is not planning on coming back."

"Are you guys dating?" I asked him, his eyes shooting wide.

"You know about his whereabouts. You talked to him. Knowing his health?" I joked when he scoffed.

"You should have done that too." He advised me, "Here," And then extended some cards towards me. "Use them until you get back your work together."

I was at no state denying.

But I don't know how to take them without my ego trampling on.

What should I say to this? Aww, thank you.

"Considerate." What came as a compliment for him. And I took the cards from his hand.

~

I