59. After A While.

SIYANSHA

"Rehman?" I looked at the unimaginable person in front of me, who I thought I would never see. And just wanted to run towards him and hug him. But, his words and his action came in front of me in LA. I know that he has done much more good to me, than bad. But I have the right to be angry with him, don't I?

"Hii Siya!" He exclaimed, and of course, best friends think alike, he extended his hands for a hug. "Come to me right now," he said when he didn't see me moving. I faltered and walked towards him slowly, his lips in a smile and hugged him. God! It's been a while. My hands slid up his back towards his hair as I ruffled them slowly, while his hands danced all over my back, he took a deep breath sniffing my hair, and pressing me more in him. But, then I grabbed his hair and pushed-pulled him back.

"You son of a motherfucking bitch! You were in India, back to your ass fucking ex!!" I couldn't hold but scream at him.

"Okay, the hair is hurting. Can you leave it?" He asked me with his soft voice. Which I can't say no to. I left his hair when he hugged me back. But I didn't this time. "It's actually because Dad wants me to get back with Radhika. And it's your fault. Even after so much wait you refused to marry me. So be said to reconcile with her. I don't want this either. But I can't help." he murmured as he pulled apart.

"I hate you." I gritted as I walked past him to leave. But before I could, two men in black clothes with some kind of mask on their faces walked inside the abandoned building, I turned to look at Rehman when I saw he too was in the grasp of seven men wearing the same.

"Greetings old friend" I heard the same familiar voice. "Hello, Radhika!?" I wasn't much astonished. "Gotta say, you look more beautiful Siyansha. Poverty must glow you." She tried to be sarcastic, but not everyone can do it.

"I wish I could say it back to you. But being a slut must have drained you out of colour?" I said back, as even her men in mast ended up releasing a small laugh. She did pass him a look as her fingers gestured to come on me.

One of the men came and he started to attack me with his knife, which I blocked with my forearm and kicked in his stomach when he grabbed it. And took a step behind groaning in pain. But then the other one came to me running but I made a quick round with my leg hitting his temple for him to directly fall on the ground, the man one already was fine when he came to me and grabbed my hair, but catching on his forearms behind my head, I twisted his hand as jumped with knees in his crotch making him groan and fall back. Rehman himself fought with all the men on his side. But as they saw that their friends on this side were beaten up one of them walked towards me, and the one I kicked on the head stood, two of them looking at me at the same time.

The first one swung his hand, to catch my kneck but I ducked down, and in that flicker of the second one grabbed my stomach, the other one to come near me, but I pushed him back with my free feet and elbowed the one grabbing me right now. As he left me too. I was down on the ground again as I started to punch the man again and again, till his head started to bleed. With my knuckles hurt and bleeding back. The other grabbed my neck, as my guards were down and started to choke me. I took my hands as I wrapped them around his neck behind me, he shook his head to get it out of me, though my hold was tight. As I took the xxl man, and swung him in the air, smacking him down on the floor, panting heavily while three of them were groaning. My eyes to Radhika.

I turned to look at Rehman fighting alone with two men, while the rest were on the ground. I walked towards them, and I jumped and a fling kicked on one of the men, who was now committed to the ground. The other one, had a knife as he made a slit on my arm trying to protect his colleague whom I was going to kill. He took me by my head. But Rehman grabbed his hands as he was on the ground while Rehman pushed him down. But while he was falling, his knife made a huge slit from my shoulder to my waist. The blood flooded out from it. I felt out of power and energy. My breath is heavy. While Rehman took the same knife and daggered in his heart.

All the while, we were killing this one. The other one stood and daggered his knife in my back. Even though the knife didn't come out of the there side. It felt as if it already slit my body in two. It wasn't paining to me. But my body was feeling the effects.

Rehman's eyes widen. While the goon twisted the knife in my back. I felt something inside of me shaking which made my body go numb. As he made another twist. And then removed the knife back. Radhika laughed from where she was standing. When the noise of boots started to be heard behind us. My eyes ran to the spot. When I saw Jalandhar aka Ratan Rana, Randhir and Reeta with Subha and Anshuman's mother came walking inside.

"Good job my daughter. Good job!" I heard Jalandhar say. When he walked near his daughter and hugged her. "