23. ASSHOLES ARE Another SPECIES.

SIYANSHA.

"What the fuck do you mean by they are going to live with us? You have given them so much!! Will a house cost you your kidneys?" I asked Chaya with a dead eyes face.

Not that my eyes are dead.

But 'you are going to be dead' eyes.

"You know I had nothing to do in this. This was a pre-decided part of the deal."

Of course, it was.

Saya is a real bitch!

"Well, what can we expect more from a man, who is selling himself for wealth?" I taunted the bastard man as he ignored me.

And taking Rehman's arm for a little support, I started to walk away.

"Where are you going!?" I heard a voice from behind. The same annoying sound.

"If possible, gonna request Yamraj to take you with him." I laughed at him. The band-aid was now soaked with new blood.

"Why even bother him? I think I already am in hell!" he replied. As I laughed.

"So you already know that you will be in hell even if Yamraj takes you?"

Ignoring his shit now, I resumed walking when I heard his awful voice again.

"From now on. You have a curfew SIYANSHA!" I heard him and just before leaving from the door, my steps halted. I pivoted to look at him."If you are not home by seven, you are not coming inside the house."

"In my own house?"

This was supposed to be a taunt. But it sounded like a question.

"Yes. If you are not inside by seven, you will not come inside."

And I snapped. With laughter.

Like. What can be better than that?

"Isn't that a good thing for me though? I'll stay at Rehman." I released my bomb. And he was angry.

Well. It's the best view.

"And the second most important thing. You will break your friendship with Rehman."

"Rehmaan..." I sang his name as he hummed to me, "Do you hear a dog barking? Because I do." I muttered as his mouth stitched together, along with his family.

"Remember the injections you will have to inject, if this dog starts to bite??" He said as I laughed. I was about to swing from weakness. But I am not weak.

"I will be scared for injection if I will leave the dog's teeth intact. Because right now. My hands are itching to break them all. Just the way Rehman was about to yesterday." And this lowered his arrogance. I turned, taking my friend's hand, I started to walk with small and faltering steps. Rehmaan's hand on my back and forearm to support me, as he slowly took me out. Being in the elevator. The old conversation replayed in my head.

Kritika gave the CEO position to Anshuman.

Did she trade it with Saya for the Chairwoman post??

She knew it was my post. I was supposed to be the chairwoman.

Not that I crave the position.

But Dad said it before leaving us.

Only I can handle that high position. Even Saya knew it.

Then why is the CEO position being given to him?

"You know about Radhika, don't you? She is-"

"Let her be." I stopped Rehman before something else could get in my mind.