68. Revenge

ANSHUMAN

The shot!

All our hearts, stopped beating, with our minds unclear of what just happened, but more than that we were more surprised by the result.

But nothing came out of the gun. The shot happened but there was nothing inside of it. This little joke of Siyansha almost killed us without the bullet. We all released a breath we had in us for so long. As for Kritika, she sat down on the ground shocked.

While both Siyansha and Rehman started to laugh. "There is no bullet in the gun! Because if I start to keep, Siyansha will kill half the universe!" Rehman was so happy to see our freaked-out face. I understand he was, as per what Siyansha described about him. But even Siyansha knew there was nothing inside of it. Then did she act? She was holding it, it must be obvious there must be no bullet.

Fuck! How can she think of play in a situation like this?

When both of them were done laughing, they turned back to me. And Kritika who had her face hidden in her palms and acting like she was sobbing stood too. "Oye! I didn't save you all these years to kill you by own hands. It's unfair to my long hard work! I won't be so grateful to myself. And don't worry he will spare y'all lives. He just wants mine. Right? Rehman?" She asked and turned to look at Rehman, who nodded and took the gun off her hand, walked towards the pool table game, removed real bullets from beneath, and inserted the real bullets in it. He again started to come back and kept it on Siyansha's head. Right above. "That's right." murmured, and smiled an evil laugh.

"Leave Siyansha. She deserves to live!"I couldn't hold back, so I screamed. When he shrugged.

" That is not possible, Anshuman. People should take their bullets! "He gritted to me from afar. And triggered the gun. Only one step away from shooting.

"Leave her! If you kill her! I will kill you!" Saya screamed for the first time. Her dad is still with Aria. While Kritika was still holding on to her embarrassment.

"Why are you showing your motherly love now? She needed it ages ago!" Rehman taunted her and kept the finger on the pull.

"I am protecting my heiress! You better not do something that you will regret!"

"Oh, you won't need that anymore. I will be your heir, your lord, and your all-master. Even if you all will live. I won't let you breathe freely." He threatened us, but why is Siyansha not using her fighting tactics on get? She knows the best fighting moves someone can ever know, she is the best fighter. Why is she not killing that as an asshole and rather just waiting to be killed?.

Her eyes finally turned towards me from him, and I mouth her to get yourself free. But rather she just smirked. She caught his gun, and YES! Take it! But she didn't she kept pointing at her head.

"Before she uses things to make me the heiress, kill me already Rehman!"

What the hell?

"Siyansha! That's a fucking real gun! That's not a toy? Don't you understand it?" I asked her loudly when she raised her hand in the air. Her bandage around her waist showed off her black sando tee.

Right! She has a wound. I just forgot in a fight. "Yeah, I know! Let me just die! Don't you think a lot would be sorted? Including your life?" She asked as she looked at the pull. "And you? Are you going to pee while pulling it? Just shoot man! Just shoot!"

Why the fuck is she provoking him?

"Siyansha!" I screamed again, loudly when Rehman took the gun and down and came towards me, grabbing my kneck and throwing me on the cage wall. "I don't want a loud voice. Understand?" He screamed, making me flinch unexpectedly, "What a shame! You both loved each other dearly! But never said it on the face? What can be more pitiful than two souls dying?" He laughed.

What?

Love. He knew.

"Right? Anshuman? You loved her for a long time but never said it. Because you were so busy doing your duty of being a husband? And Siyansha was so busy being a loyal sister to her disloyal one. I haven't seen a bigger fool than you both!" He laughed. Well, "Old news man. Tell me something new." I said without hesitation. I knew it. The way we both looked each at other. Cared. Or understood craziness. I did. But we were maintaining the line.

"New news? The news is your so-called unrequited love will die in front of your eyes!"

"We will see that!" I said and caught his gun, rolling his hands off by hitting his elbows I took the gun from his hand, and then I hit the back of his neck with my elbow making him fall on the cage wall on his face. Until he recovered from standing, I was pointing the guy at him now.

"Wow! Did you know how to do things like that? I thought you were just a loser living off their in-laws." Saya said from behind. "I might have never liked you, but I respected your loyalty to Siyansha. And see, you are just unfuckable moron!" I gritted on his face! I gestured for Kritika to come and tie his hands, "What will you do jerk? Kill our family? It's because you mustn't know about family."

"Brave, coming from a guy, whose family is shit itself.."

"Yeah! We are! I agree Mannan was shit! But we stand for each other. But that's not the point here! The point is before you would do anything to us? We would do" I gritted and I was ready to pull the gunshot, but we heard someone walking.

"Is it over already?" someone said turning to find all Siyansha's Rival walking and being pleased looking at Siyansha alive. "It's not over yet. She is still to be killed." Jalandhar said and smiled, passing me with his shocked eyes because Rehman was under our fist. And his hands were already tied. They looked astounded and instantly turned but someone closed the door, and I saw Chaya and Ujwal.

At the door.

"We have got you Siyansha!" Ujwal said and smiled through Siyansha.