66. Chances.

SIYANSHA.

"Do you know since when I knew about your betrayal?" I asked him when he raised his twitched smile. "When?" He asked me and turned, keeping the suture down.

"When the day, I slit my hand and went to Randhir's club. The woman he was sitting with and the woman sitting on the other side of the couch. With no one. I found it weird. And right before I was to turn, I saw you. In the mirror with that evil smile and right after Reeta sent someone to kill me. Of course for that long friendship something that small was not a big deal right? But I have a very special habit of me. I dig if I have a hint. And I did. From that day onwards I knew everything about you. Not just you acted. I did too. " He gave a proud applause.

"I am proud of you." He gritted and handed me the phone. "Why do you wanna kill me now?" I asked instead.

"Because. Now you know. Though I  was planning long ago. It was just because it was a time when you started getting bored. And of course, some good blood on my hand will be fire. Right?" He asked me and I nodded.

I opened the contact information.

"Only two calls," he said when I extended the phone back to him. "I don't want to call anyone. If I die. Let everyone die." I smiled and he laughed. "You are just as psychopath as me!" He was happy. And jumping when he went to the bed and sat his hands back resting on the bed, while he kept staring at me from there, must be trying to figure me out. This sole time. I have no plans. I am going to go according to whatever will be happening. NO plans. And. That will make him keep thinking what's the plan? What's the plan?

"I know you can just kill me and get over with it. Why are you hesitating?" He asked me,

"Because you are my best friend." I was sincere in this. Unless it will be a reflex, I will not kill him intentionally. I know I say I will. But I won't.

This one time, I won't raise the first fist.

He stood again and took a step closer to me. He kept his hands on my waste. Something weirdly filled around my stomach. And pulled me, and I felt my muscles tightening. But I couldn't understand the pain. "But, do you know something, Siya?" He asked me and I waited for him to continue, "When I said, I love you." He continued, waited and then stared into my eyes, "I meant it." His eyes then rested on my lips. And again, he spoke, "When I said I wanted to marry you?" He asked not taking the eyes off, "I meant it." As soon as he completed he kept his lips on mine. I didn't push, I didn't reciprocate. Like a statue, stood as he kept trying to lure his way. He kept pushing but I didn't let him.

He stopped, and waited, "Damn. Do it. Or the last thing before your death is an incomplete kiss." He joked but I didn't laugh.

"Or maybe yours." And spat on his face, and walked away pushing him. And he started to laugh loudly.

He stood there. "Get ready in clothes, we are going somewhere." He said and rushed out of the room

~

I came out of the hospital when they didn't want me to go because the wound was bad, but what possibly can I do? I'll just follow anything he says. It was an hour already waiting for him outside, and he asked the nurse to inform me. But he was nowhere in sight.

I sat on the hospital bench waiting for him, and my eyes went to the man on the bike who just rushed in front of me. "Come on!" He said it was his old bike.

"You are taking me on that? My stitches will reopen!" I said when he shrugged, "They will anyways, so what's the problem!"

That's true, I stood and sat on his bike when he waited for my hands, I know I used to wrap them around. But now, I didn't feel like it. "What? Hold me tight!" He ordered me, but I ignored him, and he just let go. "Fine then!" He said, and started the bike, with a bump in the air.

But I still didn't do it. I can see his smile but who cares, "In a while, you will do everything, I say!" He informed me when I scoffed.

When after a long ride, we were out of the abandoned building again, my eyes went towards the end. Our people were here, everyone were.

Okay, so he brought me here to kill me?

Again! No fun at all!

I got off the bike, when he took my hand, "A very long time ago you said, if it's me or Anshuman, you will always choose! Is it still valid?" He asked me when I shook my head in disagreement.

"It's not!" I replied and he laughed.

"Typical you! But you must know one thing! It doesn't matter if it's me or not. I won't like it if you choose him. So better make a wise decision!" He threatened me, and when I already read the situation, I turned to walk inside, following me when the whole play area was silent with no one, and then my eyes went there. On the cage.