15. Let's make love.

ANSHUMAN.

"What are you trying to do with me ?" I asked her rapidly as she made all the workers in the house leave.

I was looking at her from behind, but she didn't spare me a single glance.

After a little while everyone left with their purse and more. She closed the door and locked it.

My heart racing up and down, and my face was highly sweating. And the thought of just us being alone in a house, my head revolving around so many things. Her laugh at my proposal still replayed in my head.

After carefully locking the door, she pivoted to look at me. Her face stuck with a beautiful smile.

Smile.

Wait.

Her smile is memorizing. I feel like I will get lost in them.

Is this a smile, she will give me before killing me? Then I will die hundreds of times a day.

"Yes. " She said out of the blue as she walked towards me. Making me come out of my thinking.

Yes?

What is that?

As she reached me, she kept her forearm on my shoulders, wrapping my hands around my neck

And god's grace!! Only if I don't know boundaries. I already would have thrown her on my bed.

But boundaries? Is it what I am scared to cross or Siyansha herself?

"Yes, what?"

"Stupid." She said as she giggled again.

What the hell is happening?

"You asked me a question earlier. I am answering -"

And her words startled me and excited me to the extent that I couldn't hold on to myself.

As I placed my lips on hers.

Wait.

Pull apart

She doesn't do kisses. I shouldn't force her.

Thinking to myself I pulled apart from her in an instant.

"I am sorry. I know you-"

But this time. It was her lips that were on mine.

Her same lips that were forbidden to kiss.

Unwantedly we both got lost in the moment.  As our lips were in a fight with each other.

She is a fast learner.

Because if she hasn't kissed anyone before. She learned it well from me. Because of the way she was dominating and demanding my lips to play along her steps. It was

Perfect.

The way her tongue was playing with mine. And was in a perfect rhythm with me. It was awesome.

She pushed her tongue into me, and I made sure I greet them well. With mine.

Now my hands were on her waist, sliding back and forth from her shoulders to her back and then her waist.

While hers were on my shoulders.

This time when we both were out of air. I didn't want to lose her. My hands aren't tied this time so I won't.

Grabbing her waist closer to me. Pushing her body in mine, I broke our lip war as I placed mine on her neck, keeping my pecks slowly on them as she moaned at the sensation. Both our bodies were filled with heat as we both were now covered with sweat because of the fire burning inside of us.
My lips not leaving her neck. Sliding down the sleeves of her top now I was on her shoulders. And without even a second worthless thoughts crossing me I started to slide her towards the sofa as I picked her up in our little session and kept her on the sofa and I climbed up on the sofa. And again my lips on hers, this time my hands taking me to a place I shouldn't go yet.