Epilogue

ANSHUMAN

~Five years later ~

Siyansha was just not a girl I came across. While dancing in the club or some weird rumours I have always heard about her. She was no ordinary girl you meet when you pass by.

I saw her, as a whole another universe. She belonged in a different world. She belonged to a different group of people. She was this new space, that once you entered, you couldn't leave. She had magnet and power both on her side.

And I was unwantedly embraced in that world.

I saw fights no normal man would have seen, I have heard things no man has ever spoken. I have lived a life, with was ordinarily extraordinary.

This time it was not all about Mannan. It was just about Siyansha. Just her.

But,

Where did that world disappear now?

That day, when I opened the paper given by her parents her mother died on the spot. They had written their will...

They first stated that no one should be responsible and punished for their death and no investigation should be led after. And then,

Their words for their daughter. That no matter what. They loved them.

And lastly. How they gave up all their inheritance by hook to nook. To me.

They demanded that no directorial voting would be taken hear after, and they gave their position and properties to me.

Yes, I was shocked, just as you are. But, after that so fucking day. Everything silenced. People stopped attacking and killing. Kritika married Aria's father and settled later with her. Reeta and Randhir were still ruling either leftover 38% owning. While Chaya was in jail for the murder of her son.

Weirdly everything ended on an unimaginable note.

And Siyansha.

She is gone. The day she heard about her mother's death. She left the hospital and was never found again by anyone. She was gone. And no one knows where. As if air gulped her in an invisible.

"Sir, we got the signal! We got the signal and heard the voice!" The man responsible for finding Siyansha, the one I hired ran inside the office.

"What?" I screamed and stood taking my jacket from the chair, "Her phone got a signal!" He said but I stopped before I ran out.

"The phone? It was donated to the charity." I said and again sat in the chair. "No! We hacked the phone, it was her voice on the phone recorder." He said when I shook his words away and went to my computer.

He kept the recording on and on the table beside me.

"If you don't let this girl play with silently without hesitation. I will create her skipping with y'all's testicles?"

Siyansha! It was Siyansha. Only she is this savage.

I stood again, and heard ahead the recording,

"Oh, please don't bother Didi! I would rather hold cows' testicles than hold their balls."

Fuck! She is raising another her!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

HEY READERS,

I deleted this story because it never received what it deserved and it took a lot of gut to post it once again.
Now that it ends

DROP YOUR FEEDBACKS