3. Nights are my favorite part.

ANSHUMAAN.

I saw her grabbing a woman's hair and saying something to her, but I couldn't hear her.

But before my eyes could grasp the surrounding, she pulled her back from her hair, and rolled her wrist at the back of her, while the whole crowd grasping and yelling. Every face was scared and dripping with fear for the girl.

Since the position can already tell that she is the one designated for the hospital today. But then Siyansha made her fall to the ground by kicking the back of her leg, and now the girl was kneeling before Siyansha.

"MY PARENTS! MY LIFE!! WHY IS YOUR ASS THROBING TO BUTT IN MYY! BUSINESS!" She yelled to the girl, loud in the room. And every man and woman heard it well. But

What more is bothering me than the girl is the guy next to her?

Who was now, holding Siyansha back from behind her, through her waist, grabbing them and whispering in her ears, which probably seems like to calm her down.

And she did back off.

She squatted in from of the girl and spoke something to her, after she fell back and was scared, she was sliding back and murmured, apologizing and rubbing both her hands, requesting to forgive her.

What the hell?

What did she say that she was scared enough now to, rub her head on the ground, and beg for forgiveness?

She is not as normal as she seems... Well, she is not normal at all, in the first place.

What the hell did that man say to her? And she said to her?

She stood back and walked out of the hall. But before leaving, she turned and looked at me. I was taken aback for a moment but this time, she didn't show her middle finger.

Thank god.

"Bro you are so not going to regret marrying her. She will always entertain you." Veer's voice rang beside me, I released a sigh.

Who is that guy? And what is his relationship with her? He didn't seem bothered to find that her mother was setting her up with me. Than?

He is not the boyfriend, but close enough to stick to her like glue. A girl who makes a hole in a man for touching her, as not bothered with this guy's filthy hands on her.

"How can she marry in our home?" Mom murmur-yelled at Daadu.

"Than do you think, someone wise will give their daughter to us?" Daadu was mad.

On us? As if we are wrong.

For some people, family is a treasure, and they want to protect it forever, but it is not the same for all. For some family is a burden. They are a weight on our shoulders, that can't be thrown, but keeping them is too much to intake.

Responsibility is a small word, for something as big as it. Responsibility is a weight full of regrets, hatred, emotions, and most importantly expectations.

Expectations are the most heavyweight in the world. More than you can count on numbers.

And right now I was standing in between all of these three - family, responsibility and expectations.

"You have to marry that girl," Daadu spoke with authority and walked away from me, I felt helpless and just stood in my place.

Why and what is happening?

I was lost in my thoughts when my phone rang, I looked at the person's ID and it was Veer.

Dude out now... The girl is on fire..."