8. She Is Not Easy.

SIYANSHA

I know how much it is hurting him. But God who cares? He deserves it. Releasing my last words I stood and started to walk out
Dialled a number on my phone.

"Ambulance the one hundred and oneth patient is on the way. Please help him well. Okay?" I said and cut the call. They will follow the location. And next.

It's her time.

"Hello, Find me the location of Radhika Ratan," I said and went to sit in a taxi.

The location came in minutes and as planned I started to leave.

But before I could.

Another set of black cars came and blocked my way.

Not again.

Saya Hari and her people.

Why don't they leave me? Alone.

I came out of my taxi and went to her and she with her same fucking smile.

"Did not you say that you are going to make him regret marrying you in a week? Where is he? Alive or dead?"

And as soon as her words ended the ambulance drove in. I gave her a sarcastic smile. "Why don't we check together?" I said to her and she with the same face that makes me puke smiled. And looked inside at him who was on a stretcher.

"Don't even dare hurt him or you know Siya"

"Don't take my name with your filthy mouth," I said to her and she smiled again.

"Why not. I gave it to you. You should be happy to be with me and meet me and look at you." She released her words and came and grabbed my chin. "Respect me, your sarcasm doesn't make me happy. So make sure it doesn't bother me." And released me.

When will be the day when I will fry her in hot oil??!! Because I can't stand her being alive!!

She left me and walked away from me she moved towards her car again and sat inside it. Why the fuck did she even come here in the first place.

"Meet me at the west side coast at the end of the week. I will be waiting and don't even dare to skip it. If you did. You know don't you?" She threatened me and again started to drive.

Why? In the hell is she my mother?!!

She went away in front of me and I sat in my taxi. The address was already in my message. I asked the taxi driver to take me there.

Her words kept repeating in my head.
No matter what I do or say it never works out.

How?? How?? How am I going to end this all drama?

After a little while of thinking and driving I finally reached the art house, she owns.

I walked inside. Radhika was looking at a painting.

"Hey!!" I called her and she turned to look at me. She stared at my presence.

"Hey we talked on the phone and here you are?" She asked me and walked towards me.

"Yes!! I just find out that Ansh yet hasn't told you. So I came to invite you myself."

"Invite?" She was confused by this information.

And I was happy. This is so so fun!!!

"Yeah!! Don't you know anything at all?" I asked her continuing to play the game.

"Yes. I don't. Please tell me."

"I and Ansh are going to marry soon. The date isn't fixed but it will be near the end of the month."

And at this information. Her face dropped and mine was smiling inside.

Wow!!

She was tensed and stiff.

"You both are going to do what?" She asked me again not believing what I said. She faltered a few steps backwards.

She in haste started to remove her phone and dial a number.

"Don't worry?" I said and she looked at me with her eyes widened and face falling.

"What?"

"He is already in hospital. Go to the hospital on the left lane and you will meet him in wardroom 44 or 45. That's where every man goes. After I send them. The hospital recognizes me." I said to her and she was not more shocked than before.

I know!! Right!! This is fun!! Her face.

She immediately took her purse and started to run. And this is it.

This is true love.

Yakk!! It's as shitty as it sounds.

True love!!

And I laughed came out too. But.

I saw someone I shouldn't have. Not right now at least.

But why did I?

"Hii, my fashion designer!" Randhir came and hugged me. With his filthy hands on my ass instead of his back and his body smashing over mine. I wanted to push him but then his wife came to me. "Reeta. See our favourite!" He said to her and pulled them apart from me.

I pity this woman. How can she not know what kind of monster her husband is?

"Hii Siyansha!"  She said and hugged me too.

"You both have a stinky perfume you should maintain distance from people. Do you know?" I said and they both laughed.

"But you have such a sweet flowery scent that we can't control ourselves from sticking you." Randhir tried to flirt with me again.

But in this, I saw Rehman who came running towards me. Because he must be worried that I will kill Randhir.

And I am not going to leave Detective Lee. Why the fuck in the world does he always inform everything to Rehmaan. Am I a kid?

"Siyansha. We should leave we have important work to do!" He said and started to drag me.

"I envy you. You get to be with her every day every minute. Is she really tough in bed too?" Randhir asked in Rehmaan's ear and I heard it. But before I could hit him.

Rehman gave him a nice shot and hit his head on the ground.

"Dare you to speak ill of my woman!!"