69. Payback

ANSHUMAN

The look between them annoyed me,

Am I allowed to be annoyed right now?

But I understand Ujwal, why did Chaya help? Us.

"Mom!" Rehman screamed from his place and turned to look at her in shock.

I was shocked in mine

Mom?

"Exactly. What's wrong Chaya?" Siyansha asked astounded too. And looked at me, "He is her son."

"Enough! Rehman. Let's stop here. You wanted fun, I helped you get some. Must you start to have blood in your hands?" Chaya asked coming towards her son. What the fuck?

"Are you betraying your son?" Rehman blackmailed her mother, trying to be all emotional, "No! But I don't want you to ruin your life!" She said as we laughed.

"And it was okay to ruin ours?" I asked her instead and she cried tears and ran towards Siyansha. "Siyansha, I know you have always hated me for what I have put you all through. But please spare him." She begged when Siyansha pushed her to fall, "Motherly love! Saya, will you cry for me like that?" Siyansha asked and walked off Chaya's hand. While she screamed in pain. Then she went towards Jalandhar, and smiled, "Everyone comes out of the Cage, I have got, punishments to provide my loyal enemies." Siyansha, said as everyone stared at each other. Randhir ran towards her to hurt her, but I gathered my courage and shot his leg. When he falls back.

Yes! I gathered my courage.

And this warned everyone. Saya, Kritika, her dad and Aria went out and it was my time, but I waited for everyone to come inside first.

Reeta. Was too shocked by everything that she wasn't moving an inch.

"Come on! Your ass inside!" Siyansha screamed when Subha instantly ran. "If you don't move now, you will receive a bullet too. Direct in your body!" Siyansha said when Jalandhar stared at her and walked slowly inside the box. Reeta followed and then Randhir was thrown inside by Ujwal and Siyansha. "Am I too?" Radhika asked when Siyansha nodded. And walked inside silently. Ujwal stared at Siya blankly. But Siyansha didn't ask him to go. Siyansha gestured for me to come out. When I nodded and came out leaving Rehman inside. "Mom, you too."

All of us were shocked. Siyansha uttered and turned to look at Saya. Saya shook by her words, "What? I am your mother Siyansha?"

"I don't think so!" Siyansha replied, making all of us shocked at the fact we had just seen. Yeah, this was shocking. When Saya didn't move, Siyansha looked at Saya and then the gun in my hand.

"Ansh, will you be able to shoot her?" Siya asked, shocking us all. And Saya walked inside instantly.

Siyansha walked towards the door and shut it. With the passcode.  Then she walked towards the main switch. And put it on again. And then click some button from the main switch. When all of them jumped off from floor screaming.

Fuck!

It was electric shocks.

Siyansha! Why the hell do you have something like this in your building? This is not normal.

"Siyansha spare us!"

"Please leave us!"

"No"

"Ouch!"

Screams and pain, loud voicevoicesSiyansha kept pushing some buttons and they kept jumping and screaming.

"Siyansha spare us? Please? You are an Angel! Please protect us! Don't harm us! Please you are an angel please!"

Wow! This This personed her monster. Change of world. In a snap.

Siyansha kept pushing and stopped, she on the shower too, as everyone started to get wet.

Oh my god. Electric shock after this will kill them. I ran toward her and grabbed her finger before she clicked the shock button.

"Siyansha don't!" I said to her when she shoved my hand away.

"I've been suffering their cruelty. I deserve to do as I please. You don't like it? Stay back." She angrily responded and shut the water button off.

"No daughter! No please!" Saya cried, as well as everyone.

All of them came on their knees one after another.

"Spare us! Spare us for trying to kill you not once, not twice but several times. Please!" Reeta and Randhir begged on the floor.

"Yes! Please forgive me for being harsh on you for all these years. I know I am wrong and I was never a good mother. But please stop." Saya cried. While Jalandhar was sitting in shock. Also Radhika. With her hair all puffed double from the shock.

"Siyansha, please?" Subha asked, when Siyansha stopped and walked over the door, and opened the gate.

"What next are you going to do?" Siyansha asked, when Jalandhar stood and ran towards Siyansha grabbing her neck, and took the gun from his hand and shot Siyansha's hand by mistake. And got shocked himself. As well as others.

Everyone screaming her name at the same time.

Her arm started to bleed and her shoulder was hanging from pain. It was visible, but she wasn't feeling it of course. But then Siyansha grabbed the gun from the other hand, while he was distracted in shock and shot him instead.

"Siyansha!" I screamed and when there was no regret in her eyes, she extended the gun towards Rehman and shot!

She then kept it over Saya from a far too, and waited, staring at her but even Saya didn't bother moving. And shot!

"Siyansha! What are you doing?" I screamed from my place shocked reading the situation when Siya took it over Radhika but before she could shoot again, Jalandhar came in between and took another shot...

But that didn't stop Siyansha, she went other side and shot Radhika too.

"Siyansha?" I looked broken and shattered at her. When Siyansha kept staring at me.

"I know, that nobody deserves to be shot for their childish mistakes, so don't worry they will live. With some permanent wound that will keep reminding them of me. So they will remember me when I am gone"

Siyansha uttered.

"What do you mean when you are gone?" I asked when Siyansha kept the gun on the temple of her head.

"Siyansha?" I and all her family slowly whispered. When another-