21. Long Lives The Life.

SIYANSHA

They say we all have heart in us. But I want to ask, where?

Because sometimes I wish I can rip mine out. If I can.

Can I survive if I do that?

Probably not, right?

So should I just rip Anshuman's out??

I guess that's much better.

But I am unsure that this will be my thinking when the fall hits??

There is always a rotten apple in a pile of good apple. There is always a broken woman in pile of womens and there is always a day in a year we all want to just escape.

We all want, at least one day in an year we never want to reach.

And for me, it's not a day, it's not a week, it's not a month

But,

It's fall.

Passing from the long passages. Intentionally or unintentionally, colliding with the beautiful pots and vase decorated in the room, I broke few of them.

And I am so sure that my so call, unrequited and worthless ex-mother is already aware that I am coming.

Sometimes I wonder what bothers her more? My behavior or all the things I cost her.

That time, the couch. Last time, painting and this time these ugly vases.

Reaching at her office. I went inside when she was busy in talking on her phone. And of course I am Siyansha, did you think I will knock and stand waiting for reply.

"I know you will never knock. But the least you can do is, not break things to tell me that you are here??" She said with.

Happiness.

Why is she so smily?

The last time she seem this happy was to drop a bomb that I am getting married the next day.

And today this.

"What are you up to this time??" I asked her as she came walking towards me and slapped me, with force, and I couldn't help but fall back on the ground.

Rehman!!

The blood dripped from my lips now, as I was blanked for a moment.

Okay.

So today is the day, when the real nightmare of hers start too.

Her is earlier then mine. This year.

I stood as she grabbed my hair and pulled me towards her.

Revolting right now is just hammering my own feet.

She doesn't listen to anyone either.

It's my fault that I even came.

Rehman!!!

"You and that bastard son, hit Anshuman?" She asked me, on my face, not sparing my hair as the roots of my hair were screaming pain too.

But I couldn't feel any either.

"Yes I did." I spoke as she jerked me away. And was on the verge of bursting out.

"You have crossed the limits I have drawn for you!!!"

"Yes I have."

This wasn't meant in sarcasm.

"You know your mistakes?" She asked me and then scoffed and went towards the couch beside and sat on the couch.

"Then let me inform you. Why you are here. The paper that were left yesterday, will be signed today."

And my world stopped.

"But he denie-"

"He is here. Let's go out. I in the mirror room and you where your dad's mistress is." She told me.

Fuck!!! Rehman!!

The plans are getting out of our grip.

"Has he agreed?" I asked her and she nodded with smirk.

"Let's go." She said as she pinched me with her nails. And the pain was enough that my hands started to bleed.

But I didn't feel it.

And then she started to drag me out. I jerked her hands away, "I can walk." I said as I started to walk myself.

Walking out I went to the beside room and she went in the room attached to her office.

And I saw, Anshuman and his family.

His eyes instantly went to my bleeding lips and than my forearm.

And must be probably wonder, who can hurt someone as almighty as me.

But before everyone in his family can see, Chaya came walking towards me and with a tissue she wiped my lips and arms. "You should have done it before coming in." But I pushed her away.

"Non of your fucking business." I murmured back her.

As I walked in and sat on the couch.

My legs crossed as well as my hands crossed.

Anshuman too was quite colourful with all those black spot on his body and face.

"Here sign the papers. And get married." Chaya said as she kept the papers in front of the table.

And than bunch of two garlands and two rings.

She slids the garland and ring towards my side. "First wear the garland, second wear the ring and lastly sign the papers." She explained to us.

"Okay the garlands?" I said as I picked the lighter from my pocket and rolled it opening the cap and it fall on the garlands and it started to burn.

Everyone gasped and yelled loudly, that Veer ran and with fire extinguisher sprayed the burning garlands.

"And now the ring?" I said as I picked up the pen from the desk and raising it above, I was about to stuck it in between my thumb and forefinger but Anshuman caught my other hand, but then the hand I was suppose to stuck the pen in, and picked the beautiful glass and broke it in my hand. Blood dripped from my hands to on the paper.

"I am sorry. I can wear the ring anymore and probably I can't sign." I said as I stood to walk away but before I can even move a foot.

The hand, Anshuman was holding, he took the ring and slid it in the left hand. "We just have to wear, which hand doesn't matters." He said as he then picked the same locket and chain from that day and slid it in my neck, as I was standing like a foolish idiot, "We are suppose to wear something, the flowers dosent matters." And lastly, he took my bleeding hand, but made sure to hold it carefully and with my thumb, be touched it on the table filled with blood and than pushed it with force on paper. "We want the consent. The ink doesn't matter."

Then he took the ring from the table and forced me to hold it, when I didn't with just my hands touched he slid it himself, he took another ring from the set of rings I usually wear in my other fingers and he stuck it in his bracelet,"I'll belive this is my garland." And with the same blood he gave his consent on the marriage paper. "And we are married now!"

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hey readers!!!
Did the last part cringe you as much as it did me while writing???