18. New things, old issues.

SIYANSHA.

"How can he walk away like that??!!" My mother screamed as she walked here and there, looking screwed. And I was enjoying her looking like this.

His entire family is on the other side of the mirror wall when they can't see us but we can.

I don't even know when did this housewife become so smart.

Chaya acting angry too. While for me, I was sitting with my hands resting at both edges of the couch with my head resting on it. Looking at Saya, who was winded.

Gotta say,

Ansh has a knack for making people crazy.

...interesting.

"Why are you wearing white?" She asked me from her angry slumber and realized that she needs to gang up on now, typical of her.

"I thought I was coming to the funeral, I never knew, it would turn out like your failure party.
I am regretting not bringing some champagne." I twitched my one-sided smile, and made a bottle-opening sound from my tongue."...tak." I toasted her, imagining that there was some glass in my hand.

And her already annoying face. Became more annoying.

And eye-pleasing to me.

"Why do you hate me so much?" She asked me getting irritated at my ignorance towards her.

Which is the only happiness in my life after my sarcasm.

"Call him. And make him come."

I laughed at her words since my double-meaning ass couldn't take in his words straight. "I am sorry but I am not in the mood for sex," I said as she rolled her eyes in frustration with me.

And I stood with a bright smile since this is so much fun!!

"What are you getting from making me marry him?" I asked her before leaving her, as this is a perfect time to make her reveal things.

"A son-in-law. What else?" She kept her wall up. "I think you already would have found out about it, after the microphone."

As if you will let me.

"Well then. I must tell you in advance. Anshuman is not in older women. You have no chance with him." I joked with her and she ignored me like dust you see in sun rays.

Well, you still try to shove them away, and so did she.

"Ohh. Don't worry love. All I need is a grandchild now. I am so sick with my own eight kids."

Well! Well!

Now, this is something. Why will she bring randomly a grandchild?

"Then let me inform you, your son-in-law seems incapable of it. He hasn't won my heart yet."

"I don't feel the necessity to do it anyways. Making a child doesn't require love. You just have to make one, like I made you."

"Well, then I feel so sorry, that Grandma made you by mistake."

Haha! I guess that's enough for today.

Releasing my words I left her office. And went to the side his family was seating at.

"Hii, everyone. Hope you got something to eat today?" I asked them all because I remembered what I said to that the last time.

And then I witnessed his mother.

Who was looking so tense?

"What's wrong about being mother-in-law?" I asked her and went towards her as I sat beside her on the empty chair.

"It's all because of you." She gritted on me and again let dialling. "Monster." And then murmured under her breath.

Monster? Me?

Funny...

Standing again I went towards the door but I had to pay back for her given designation to me. Right?

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. Opening my eyes back.

Well, here the trouble arrives.

I removed the pencil, I had made my bun with as I pivoted and threw it with force where she was sitting.

Everyone gasped at the sight, while my sweet mother-in-law had a face, anyone will have before dying.

But the pen dart went beside her and stuck at the painting behind her.

Well, I am always accurate.

"Ba bye!! In-laws!!" I sang before leaving. Making them all shocked and not even giving a fuck about it.

~

Coming over to my room at ten at night after all the conversations and fun with the gang. I threw myself on the bed.

It was a long day!!

And breaking my peace, my phone rang. And it was.

Anshuman.

Uhh huh!! Got no self-respect man.

You ignored me and look at you now.

"Hello about to be no future husband," I gagged with him. And I felt his discomfort on the other side.

Seems like I am crushing something.

"Can I talk to you?" He asked me and my double cranky ass.

"Ohh what were you doing all this time?" I asked him faking my innocence, "Yeah. I remembered you were barking all this time. Right like a puppy." I again fooled him.

But this time I heard a guy laughing on the other side and a girl making him quiet.

And it was neither familiar.

"Are you on speaker with some people around?" I asked him, over his silence.

"Yes."

"Who? Your friends? Your brothers? It may be your girlfriend?" I asked him, getting annoyed at him.

"Can we meet?" I asked him randomly ignoring my question.

"Yes," I said ignoring his acting out with me.

Be grateful that I am making you keep your ass alike face, in front of whoever.

"Then can you come over the green city, run-down road no.15?"

"Do I have to come like now?" I asked him taking a deep yawn. "I am kind of tired. I had to throw this dark thingy on your mother's head.  But I missed it!! Gotta weep in disappointment."

"You had to what?!" He screamed from another side. As expected.

"Don't worry. I missed it."

"What if she would have gotten hurt?"

"Don't worry the hospital is like 5 minutes away from my mom's office," I tried to make him madder. But this time some other voice came.

"I am sure you enjoyed it still?"

"Who's this?" I asked her.

"Heer," She said as I jumped out of my bed with super excitement.

"You are Heer? The one who sends her in-laws to jail and is still married?"