64. What I Never Thought.

SIYANSHA

"Why didn't you tell him?" As soon as Ansh left, he stood and kept his hands beside my head on the board of the bed behind me. His face away. "Are you protecting me?" he asked trying to look romantic but I didn't care.

"Protecting you from whom? Who can't even kill a rat?" I asked again. And this and I pushed him away when he fell back and sat on the stool again giggling, "Seriously, why didn't you?" he again asked when I rolled my eyes.

"What's his place in my life for me to tell him my life problems? I don't think he stands any place near for that. He is just my sister's husband? Should I cry my pain to him?" I asked Rehman and he smirked. With a proud clap.

"That is true. But my betrayal was a big deal? I fucked up with your life for all these years?" He asked me again when I just waved my hand in the air. "Exactly. You fucked with my life. Does he need to be aware of that?" I asked him, and he nodded.

"Okay. Get well soon. I can't wait to torture you." He gritted, stood with a proud smile, and opened the door. Anshuman is still at the door. Shocked.

Yes. Anshuman Mannan, I knew you were standing there and I wonder how it feels to know it?

"What place do. I stand? Just a day ago. This time when the doctor asked about my relationship with you. I said, family. I didn't get confused like all those times earlier. I was bold and confident. And right now, you said I don't stand at any place?" He murmured like a kid, finding that they were not sent by the sky and instead came from the father.

He faltered closer and looked in my eyes, and again asked.

" Who am I Siyansha? " he asked funnily.

" And what betrayal were you both talking about? What did you do Rehman?" He asked, he was so naive.

"You are just my sister's husband. That's all you stand. And the betrayal? As said before who are you to ask that?" I asked instead. And he nodded. "Right." His last words.  As he left outside. Leaving me and Rehman. I hope he goes somewhere away. So that he won't be dragged into everything anymore. Because sole him was the man who was innocent in all cases. He never did something to be hurting.

So better leave Ansh.

As soon as he left, I scooted out of my bed and went towards the things kept on the table. Apple knife, "That won't cut me." Rehman said and walked towards me when he smiled and took the knife off my hand.

"Now, he is gone. Who else are you going to protect Aria?" He asked with his eyebrows raised. He knows me well, he already figured out that I was protecting Ansh. But then he grabbed my neck and pushed me on the wall. "What a pity. You both loved each other but never got the chance to tell." and left me.

"Okay, I give you time. Make two calls and protect whoever you want to. In 7 minutes. After that. I'll make the decisions and I'll have people in my hand. You know that." He said. Sliding the knife off my face to down my neck and keeping it pointing at my heart.

" Come on? "He asked and extended his phone towards my side. " Don't you want to protect Aria? Don't you want to be her fairy godmother? "He asked me and I smiled shaking my head. "Oh don't worry, I will be her fairy godmother but the maleficent version. So I don't need to protect her. I'll let her die along with others." I said and shrugged. When he laughed.

"God! Siyansha! You make me crazy! I transferred to LA when I was 16 years old. Lived there but I missed you a lot. When I turned 18. And that's when I lost feeling joy in usual things, Mom used to live in India. And life with Dad and others was boring. So they got me married at 18 but I didn't like being with Radhika either. It felt empty.  And then I heard about Mom and your father's affair.  And stories of your insane mother. And Gosh man!! For the first time felt like I was having fun. I kept trying to dig things around. My mom didn't want the marriage but I sent her and forced her to get married so that Saya would do more insane things. While I studied psychology. And she did. Mom used to tell me everything. All the things in detail that happened with you or Kritika. And Siyansha. I have never been more happy in my life than I was that day. It felt heavenly. Your torture was like a drug to me. And I sniffed it in every story. " He said, and took a step closer and inhaled my hair. And then breathe out at my ears. And slowly chuckled, "You were intoxicating." And took a step back."I heard stories one after another. We knew each other from school so you never knew about the fact that Chaya was my mother. That made it more lit. And being the only son. My mom did every single thing I asked for. But the more I had you, the more I wanted. And it got boring to just hear. I wanted to have everything and see everything, and not just see. But play with everything. And right after, I heard, that you had gone insane in October. And your sister contacted me. That was my chance. I came back. I came back. "

                                           ... To be continued
------------------------------------------------------------