65. Rehman.

SIYANSHA

"I came back! I came back. Siyansha, for you! To have you. In my fist. The closer I went to you. The smell of your actions demanded me to drown in you. And I liked it. Everything that you did, from your sarcasm to your actions. The way you use to slit people apart and break them down. I loved. Above I told you to stop, but inside I jumped like a seven-year-old toddler jumps after looking at a joker." He laughed and took a step back, but the suture was still on my heart.

" Like a joker? " I asked him when he nodded with a big smile. "So I did things that would encourage you more. The man at the parties, do you think? All of them were manwhores? Doesn't it sound weird? If a girl is what they want, they have money why always do you? Because I spread rumours under the circles, that how much whore you were, for how much cash you will sleep, what words will make you excited. And when they used them. You hung them. It was so fun, that I played you like a puppet with the strings in my hand. I was your doctor but I never tried to heal you. Because I liked you being insane. When in October you would lock yourself thriving to die! Wow! Why do you think I protected you from yourself? It was to make you suffer like a man-dog, " He said, and laughed, loudly. His head is back in the air. While he was enjoying this.

"Siyansha. Trust me I survived, so that I can see you die every day." he again laughed and continued. "But then, Anshuman came into the picture, it started to get boring, you did less insane things. And I didn't like it. You were starting to get normal, behave normal, love and smile and fucked up shits. And I couldn't let that happen. So do you wanna know? What did I do to get it all back in the film? " He asked, his head tilted with this psychotic smile.

" After dropping you off at your house. I waited for a smoke outside. And I saw your sister looking at you from the side of the short emergency door. Where the generator was located. She was looking at you burning fire. And do you know one trait about your sister? She doesn't remember anything after having a heavy drink, well that's why she got Aria, and not because your mother drugged her. " He said and shrugged, "So I murmured in her ear, like her heart, fooling her. That if she wants him. She should kill you. And she like a fool did it." He said and again laughed hysterically.   "Siyansha, believe me. It was so fun to watch. But just right before you were to die, I, got you out. So. That I can take you away. And do more insane things. With you." He gritted. "But your sister showed signs that she was remembering something. So I convinced her, after sending Radhika to her. That Anshuman's mom and she made her do it. Stupidly. She believed. I made fake text evidence and input it in her chat box. So she thought that she had it while drunk.  Oh! Wait I forgot to tell you, when Anshuman entered your life, I purposely sent Radhika, so I could have another string in my hand. "

I got all the plays he was playing.

" So, I did take you with me in LA. We did crazy things together. I enjoyed your Joker shows. While you danced on my strings. Fun! But that Ansh again came to piss me and my life off! At the same time, your mother sent the sleeping pills in the water bottle for you. I lied that it was a drug to kill you." he said, keeping his hand on his lips as if someone would hear us. "But, I felt bad that I lied. So I changed the drug that will kill you. And then acted in front of him like, I care a lot about you. Well, I did, no lie in that. What will happen if my sole entertainment in life will die?"  he said laughing. He is laughing way too much... "After you were well, and he came back again. I wanted to go back to normal. But your mom found out about me. And she blackmailed me, to send you back and leave you alone. I didn't want to. No! No! No! I  couldn't let that happen. But she got evidence against me. Many thoughts crossed me, should I kill her? Should I kill everyone now? Should I kill you!? But no! Not so soon. So I connected with your enemies. I did! And then send you back. I already knew that you were not going to take the company yourself. And you will be poor and E. T. C

I knew all! So while I was in hand with all your enemies, I was on the best side. Of you. You were thriving here. And I was smiling behind. As expected, the company went down when you decided to reveal your parents, so! I got my way. And it was time to bring things down. You were with Randhir Raja, thinking you were going to make your way out of everything winning, which you did, no doubt on that, you took their company share, and I emptied them from inside. And just when you thought you had everything. I already had taken all. Siyansha. This is it. This was the whole story. Something.  Nobody ever pictured. Was the actual picture!"