25. There Are People You Can't Fight With.

ANSHUMAN

Looking at her, she set fire to the tree.

My mind was blank!! What to do or what not, was out of my head and I couldn't believe that this was the woman I married.

The tree was on fire as she turned to look at me, she smiled at me, with her usual.

And winked at me.

And the next thing I saw was, the cable wires near the tree, attached to the house were on fire, a big shot circuit occurred near the house and the fire followed inside.

The huge blast happened inside the roof of the house, and now, the house was on fire.

Siyansha still not moving an inch, I can see, that she can see the fire in the house, but she doesn't have a single fear of getting caught in the fire.

Wait!!! Wait!!!

Mom!!!! Daadu!!! Veer!!!

'Siyansha get out!! You will get caught in the fire!!'

I wanted to scream it out loud. But I won't.

Knowing that my entire family was inside, she lit the house. And is not even moving or flinching at the thought.

So,

Now, I don't care that she will turn into ashes. I don't.

Turning to look for my family, I ran when a huge blast happened near the tree, My eyes ran to the person standing there and the only thing visible there was smoke and bits of fire.

"SIYANSHA!!!" I screamed from my spot.

My eyes and mind went blank, so many things running inside of me,
As the first look of Siyansha at the club appeared in front of my eyes, her golden brown eyes, with her dark shade of golden skin, how I met her at the community party, the way she was fighting those goons after, or when she came at my building, to tell me for the wedding.

Everything,

Playing inside of my head, like a story.

As a huge pain started to rise inside my chest, it became hard to breathe, as my neck felt choked, my vision darkened, and the pain unbearable.

As darkness was engulfed.

~

...tou....touu....touuu,

Some sound was audible, in the darkness,

...beep...beep...beep

And suddenly something else sounded too,

I forced my lashes to open. But they were so heavy, that my senses came back to me, I could see that there was something on my face, and my hand, and then something got injected making me tickle a little.

"That psychopath did this to my son..." Mom's crying in pain started to come and then Dad's, who was calming her down.

I somehow managed to open half of my lashes, As I looked at my sitting mom, she came to me, and as soon as the nurse screamed patient was up.

"Ansh!!! Ansh!!! Ansh!!!" Mom started to yell near my ears.

But the money word, I managed to escape was.

"Si--... Si...Siya..." and it felt as if all the energy in me was drained out.

"I talked to her sister, she is still at the scene, and was crying a lot, They say it was the blast of the generator at the side, there are many bones bits, some are identified as the dog's bones, and some are still being identified." I heard Veer enthusiastically telling this to the family, as they all shooed him. And then he came to me.

And I mustered up my energy, " Si...ya..?" I asked him, as he looked here and there."She is fine bro." He said as what he said was ringing inside my head.

'She is bitch!!'

'I hope her bones are in them too'

Bones?

'I hope so too!!'

In this bad-mouthing time, I wanted to escape.

I heard another shoe coming inside, and I opened my eyes to look at the person. Thankfully it was Heer and Vivaan.

I can sense the room changing dense and weirdly quiet.

"Hey," She said softly, as I tried to smile under this breathing mask.

And she too smiled at me softly.

"He... He...r... Fi...n...d...si...si...si..aa" I stuttered at my words,

I tried to tell her to find Siya, but my body lost all its power. And the black spots in the air were visible, making darkness engulf me.

~

The brightness was fighting with the darkness in front of my eyes, as I opened them, and looked at the girl, standing near the stool, her back visible, I felt more power today in me.

"Si--siy--a," I asked hoping to see the girl I wanted to see the most, and waiting for her some sarcastic remark.

As she turned, it was, Kritika.

She poured some water into the glass, and as she sat beside me, she was dull and sad, looking like a drained squid.

"What is today's day?"

"You have been admitted for a month."

"Day? I... have... a thing.... coming up!!"

"What?"

"S..i... y.. a"

"I heard, you keep asking for my sister." She said, in a soft tone.

"is... Sh... E... Okay?" I asked a few more words stuttering inside of me, this time.

"Yes." She said a single word that sent relief down me.

"How?" I asked as I tried to gesture to her to put my seat up,

As she pressed the button from the remote, the bed went up.

"When Rehman dropped Siya, he was smoking near the gate, when he found the fire in the house, he went in and pulled Siya out before the blast. She Is okay."

"Where is she?" I asked her, by the energy I saved in the brief seconds.
"She didn't... Came to meet... Me?" I asked her, as her face turned more dull.

"She is at Rehmaan's, she is burned from her left side. She is not coming outside." She told as a tear rolled down from the side.

And I felt, a shortage of air inside me, I tried to wake up, but she didn't let me, "I want to meet her!!!, I... Wan-"

"She is not seeing anyone, Not even me,"

"How... hurt... she is?"

"Everything from up to down, at her left."

------------------------------------------------------------

Hey readers...

This is the biggest heartbreak you will encounter in this book

Are you ready for some tears!?