63. Something About Her.

ANSHUMAN

I and Rehman both were sitting in the lobby. We already know from four hours that she is awake and sitting inside. It's been a day already, she awoke in the morning. Everyone came and visited her and took care of her. But we haven't gone inside. We don't know what to do. And what to do?

As Kritika walked out she looked at me and then Rehman, "You guys haven't seen her yet? What the hell are you both even doing out here?" She asked us, but we both ignored her voice like she didn't exist. She must have gotten hurt by our reaction but who cares. She walked away.

"I think we should walk inside. Don't you think so?" He asked me when I turned to look at him. "Do you think?" I asked back when he nodded, I thought about what he said. And then turned to walk inside. I looked at him again. And then we opened the door.  We saw her half sitting already after receiving a wound that intense. And with her earbuds in her ears. Didn't kritika just leave? Did she put it, so that she can ignore her?

She looked at us and raised her brow at me. And then looked at Rehman.

"Hey!" I said, as I went and sat on the stool near her, my hands sweating in a freezing room. I saw Rehman who went to the other side and sat beside me on the stool.

"I'm not gonna ask, how you are doing?" Rehman said. As we both awkwardly laughed.

"So, unless you both were banging each other in the hospital store room. I want to know why you didn't come for two days?" She asked us, usually. With her sarcasm. She has a hole in her stomach right now and joking is what she is doing.

"Nothing. We were just busy with hospital etceteras since it was a knife wound." I tried to find a reasonable reason when her suspicion extended more. "This is charity work of Rehman's dad. We don't even need to bother about that." She continued. Well, I already know that. We saw it yesterday.

"Stop hiding. What is it?" She asked again and scooted in her place when both me and him stood off our butt to help her but she did it herself.

"If you don't tell me, I will. Insert the same knife in you." She threatened me again.

"Siyansha." and turned to look at Rehman, to see if he wanted to tell instead.  But he waited for me to complete too. "You can't get pregnant." I somehow managed to remove it from my lips and squished my eyes in pain. But once again looked up at her to see her reaction. But her eyes were wide open with a smile. "That means I can do it without protections?" Was her first word?

Really? Is she stupid?

"Wow! That's awesome! Like a man!" She jumped off her seat. Shocked but smiling shock.

"Siyansha!" I screamed to make her stop. "Don't you understand? You can't get pregnant I said?" I  again explained but she didn't mind.

"So?" She asked.  When I looked in disbelief it would have been more awkward if she sat crying because she is not the type. "Wait, you are not expecting me to cry? Are you?" She asked me. Well, kind of.

"Look, I know, this can be a tragic loss for many women. But I'm not that one. To be more precise I never imagined myself as a mother. Like having a girl or boy, running around some green yard or whatever and calling mom to me? I never really got time to think about something like that. And motherhood love? I don't even understand it, since I never had it. So, I honestly don't feel anything. "

She tried to be reasonable and that was pissing me off.

"Are you kidding me? " I asked her again when she shrugged.

"No! Honestly. You don't feel the pain of losing something you never had or thought you could have. How can I feel the pain of something I never was happy to have? I was scared of it in the first place. Because I have seen Saya. I don't want to be the same for someone else. " She replied and I did get her point but still how could she be like this?

"And what about the fact, that you will never be a mother? " I asked her to make her realise.

"How can you say that? Why would you say that! " she asked me instead, pissed off at me, but I was confused.

"Because that's the truth," I replied immediately when she laughed.

"That's not the truth. Why won't I be a mother? There are hundreds of kids in the orphanages sitting there waiting to be adopted, looking for a family to call them. Waiting for parents. Come to think of it, if the rich people of the whole world, can offer more than food for two times a day. Adopt one kid from the orphanage, there will be no orphanage anymore. But no one wants to grasp that fact." She was right about that though.

Maybe she was being logical. Why am I even thinking it? She has never been emotional either.

"Fine your decision. " I said and stood.

"Where are you going?" She asked me when I turned.

"Aria doesn't have anything without me feeding her." I said when both she and Rehman laughed loudly suddenly.

"Okay! Which one she sucks more left or right?" She asked as I made a fake ha ha ha laugh.

And both she and Rehman laughed, giving each other hi-fi. "And, and, if she will blow inside, with it be like women?" Rehman asked. And they laughed more loudly and gave each other both hands hi-fi!

I groaned and opened the door but turned. "You guys are a match made in heaven," I Said and then left but before I could close the whole door I heard Rehman asking.

"Why didn't you tell him?"