7. Ladies And Her.

ANSHUMAN.

I came inside the house and I saw the whole family sitting on the couch with their eyes fixated on me.
Their hopeful eyes rested to know what and how did it go. I don't want to and I can't tell that I was locked in a room with cuffs on my hand.

"So brother you came after a whole night. Did you open our current account in the bank at least?"

"Who are you referring to as bank?" I asked Veer as gestured.

"Who else that psychotic girl"

"She is not psychotic."

"Ohh did you get lucky tonight? You are looking different."

"Shut up. You all didn't sleep?" I asked entering and sitting on the couch.

"Did you work it out?" Daadu asked me as soon as I sat.

Worked things out?

Well

*flash*

"Wanna go out with me? My bike gives the best ride you know?"

"I hope it does. So the next news I hear will be your death."

"That's harsh."

"Do you think I care about those things?" She asked and then walked towards my side and sat on the bike. "Anyways now you asked me. I want to try it. But I will drive."

"What?!! Do you even know how to kick it?" And as soon as my words ended she kicked the bike and started it in one go.

Damn!! That's hard even for me. One kickstart is uncommon for girls.

"What are you doing standing there? Come sit behind me." She asked me as I laughed at this. Behind her is she gone or thinks I am?

"I am not sitting behind you." I said to her but then she drove it away right in front of my eyes saying, "It's your choice then."

Fuck!!!

~

*present*

Well, she left me nowhere without my phone. I don't know if it did work out.

And suddenly Veer's phone rang. We all looked at him and he looked at me. He picked it up.

"Hello, OH...okay." He said and handed me the phone.

"Who?"

"Aren't you coming down to get your bike and phone?" A familiar voice rang and my nerves stood along with me. Everyone murmured Veer and asked who is it?

"Siyansha!" I said and immediately started to leave. I came out of the elevator and saw her in front of me looking inside my phone resting on the bike. God!! Damn!! My phone is in her hand.

I ran to her and she escorted me to look at me.

Ohh looks who is here? She said and fuck!! She was on a conference video call with

My ex-girlfriend

Oh my God did they find out about each other?

" Hii baby!! Why didn't you tell me you had such a sweet relative!" She asked me.

Thank. God!

But God I am in bigger trouble.

"I'll talk to you later babe okay!" I said to her and cut the call. And looked at Siyansha.

"I didn't know you were in cheeky girls?" She asked me and came a little closer to my ears.

"What if she finds out that you kissed me the same week you broke up with her?" She said as I pushed her and held her by her shoulders.

"Siyansha forget about the kiss," I requested her and looked at her intensely.

She can't find out because if she does she will just order to kill Siyansha.

She is fierce.

"So you are not siding with me but with her."

"Siyansha! She is no joke. Please don't get involved with her. Telling her about our marriage is already a big problem if she does finds out you are dead" I said to her and she laughed.

"Killing me?? I don't mind another bloodthirsty beast behind me. But what I mind so much right now is that you are caring about her more than me? Maybe you don't still understand how danger I am!" She eyed me and walked behind my bike.

"Siyansha it's not like that she is my ex girlfriend but after I marry you I will make sure it's just you in my life."

"I don't care."

"What?!" I asked astounded.

" I. Don't. Care. You like someone else, you sleep with someone else, Or you do anything with someone else. I don't  care. I only care about one thing in life and that's related to mine. So don't worry." She said and threw the keys at me and handed me the phone. She started to walk out and the call started to come again and again. Should I run behind Siyansha or talk to her?

In any way, I am hurting her. What should I do??

" Siyansha!! " I yelled at slid the cut swipe.

She is going to be my wife. I will and should only think about her.

I ran behind her and looked at her. "This time seriously. Will you go out with me?" I asked her and she looked here and there.

And than

Fuck!

She kicked me in the crotch. Collapsing my world and life. I fell back on the ground yelling and groaning I'm pain. And she came down to my level.

"I don't walk around with a board of use me hanging over my head. So next time you try to do it. Don't.
You have a girlfriend you broke up with, so show some respect on her sake. And here you are trying to get married for money. Kissed me and even are asking me out. And saying you gonna break her heard later. I am not going to let this be. I am heading to her house. Look out. Because before my death. I will sentence you to yours."