31.All along the lies.

ANSHUMAN.

“What do you mean?” I couldn't hold back my urge you ask the words I heard from Siyansha.

“You knew?” And Kritika's not denying made it obvious to me. So it damn is true? But before I could scream at her, I realised Aria was in Siyansha's hand. And so did Kritika wondered as she tried to ask her to give back Aria, “Siya. I know you are angry. But give the baby back to me.” And she did. Siyansha gave Aria back.

Something is wrong with her head.

She smiled at her sister, “Don't worry if I wanted to do something, I already would have. I probably wouldn't be waiting for two years.”

Am I hearing the wrong things? Siyansha would never react like this. But who am I? I just met her after two years. “But, I do wonder if the cage is still in our abandoned building.”

I felt goosebumps taking over my body, at her threat.

She is making threats. And this feels strange. What exactly is going to happen?

She crossed beside Kritika, walking in her steady steps, her hands crossed and leaving. When pivoted for the last time before she would disappear in the iron gate. Her eyes looked at Aria who was in Kritika's hand. And I was more scared of her stare than the fact that I was living with a murderer for two years.

Rehman followed behind her, not meeting his eyes with me or Kritika, the puppy in his hand. “Ansh?”

“Stay back. I don't want to talk to you.” My eyes were fixated on the ground. Because I don't want to look at her. The new information is already so big for me. But the fear in me was dominating the shock of information. Siya was acting strange, it was supposed to be nice but still, it was giving the whole other Vibe.
Please, let's just be it me. And not her.

~

SIYANSHA

I walked with Rehmaan behind, taking the pillow from the couch and keeping the puppy and pillow on the floor. “Why did you tell her now?”

"Because it's more fun to take things that are already hers than snatching them when it was not.” I threw myself on the couch, scrolling through my phone on Instagram. Rehman just staring at me from afar.“ I’ll get shy.” I said at how his eyes were trying to read me.

“You missed him, didn't you?”

“Who?” I asked my brow shot up at him. “Anshuman” And his answer left me laughing, my hand on my stomach while I laughed looking at the ceiling. “Who are you kidding? Me? I'd rather die than miss someone as pathetic as him.” My answer was clear, as he sat on the floor playing with the puppy.
“But yes, I didn't expect her to be here with him too,” I said, looking at him playing with the puppy. “I think she followed him. And unfortunately ran into you.”

“Sorry for her.” I showed my deepest condolence to her dream that is going to be buried now. To live like a family with Anshuman. “Randhir is getting and acting crazy in India. Aren't you going to respond? He kept mentioning things I was not concerned about.

“Let him be. Is it my fault that my fans identified my dress designs? It's her wife who even embroidery the Q I put on all my dresses?” I stood, threw my phone on the couch back, and entered my kitchen to find something to eat. My eyes were at the window, where my so-called sister and her husband were still standing shocked. Good!

“There is nothing to eat!" I cried out from the kitchen. In a few steps, the man in the house was in the kitchen. “What do you want to eat?” He asked me.

“Mac and cheese,” I smiled at him. My eyes shone brightly at the thought of my favourite. He gave me a salute of ‘yes ma'am’ as he started to do the chores I was foreign to. Cooking.

After eating the full plate, I stood from the dining. Helping him to put the dish in the sink. Because washing them is out of the question for me.

He washed them, drying his hands standing beside me, noticing my eyes still on the couple at the door.

Isn't there Aria getting sick standing out for so long?

I can sense Rehman's uneasiness by my concern over them. I was paying way too much attention to them. “You can't provoke your feelings for him again Siyansha. You have given me a promise.” He said keeping the towel on the kitchen island, turning towards me. His eyes fixated on me.

While I didn't want to meet him. I was furious. And if I turn to look at him now. I will get angry at him. “And I will not lose you to him, once again. Not to just get hurt. I'll wait until only you are done with everything.” He continued, distrusted at me.

“If once. Only once. She would have asked me. I wouldn't have thought twice to hand him over. But with Radhika. She chose the wrong path.” He slid moist hands into my crossed arms, breaking them. He crossed them on my back, locking me inside his grip and blocking my view. He looked into my eyes. And kept his lips on mine. But I was in no mood to reciprocate back. I can still see some of Ansh from beside his tilted head. He tried to lure himself in. But I was never into kissing and now Ansh in front of me is just making this more hard. So I pushed him away.

He didn't get mad. But I can see his frustration in his eyes. “Siyansha. I said I'll wait. To get you. Not to lose you. See this ring in your hand. Remember, this. You have promised me you'll marry me.”

------------------------------------------------------------

Hey readers!

I know you must be angry because Siyansha kissed Rehman. But bruh... Ansh had a daughter with someone else.

And not as if they both were pure things. I have already mentioned before.

They are new-generation characters. Those who love to live and explore beyond old traditions about girls should be pure while men fuck around.

And don't say I am being too much. Y'all can call me too modern and cheap-thinking person. But I don't care.

This was important because. Why?

Well, the whole story is still left.