48: A break is mandatory even for me.

ANSHUMAN.

"Aria is not his daughter!"

The words made me blank and freeze. Did I hear it right? No! No! It's just my mind playing games with me right? I stayed in the same position unable to move. My eyes resting in the air, I don't know looking at what?

I was drunk the night. That's why I don't remember anything. But!

~

SIYANSHA.

"What?" I jumped out of bed, shocked at what I just heard. Did I hear it right? Did she say that Aria is not his daughter?

"Nothing." Her eyes were wide open, and her expression was crystal clear that she was regretting so much of what she said.

"You said,"

"No! Siyansha I didn't say anything." She regretted, squatting down, her hand on her head.

"I'm lying! I am lying!! All this while! I am lying!" She cried and asked me if I felt any ounce of sorry for her.

"Aria is not Anshuman's daughter." She declared on her words not proudly but regretting it. She stood and looked at me.

"How did this happen? Did you intentionally fooled him?"

Was all I cared about!

"You know about Mom's man club. She asked me to be there. I went there, and I got drunk in just one drink. Which is weird. And crossed things."

What the fuck?

"Aria is Manwhore's daughter?!" I screamed shunned when she started to shake his head,

"No!No! No Siyansha! Please! Please I beg you! Please don't say it. No! I don't want Aria's life to be ruined because of a mistake I made. Please don't. She will be labelled as an illegitimate child. Her life will be ruined. Please don't say it. Please don't tell this to anyone." She started to beg me. Coming on her knees holding my leg crying on them.
"Please let Aria have Ansh's name! Please." She kept crying.

"So Anshuman didn't know?" I asked her, feeling sorry for what happened right now. He is in the bathroom. Probably heard everything.

"No! No, he doesn't. I don't want him to. Please! He loves her so much. She might be born out of force for him by mistake, but for him, she is so much more than a mistake. He takes care of her. If he finds out he will stop it. Maybe. Or declare it to the world. And you know how people treat child born out of wedlock. That too in a business world.

Too late Kritika. He must be already hearing us.

"Does Saya know?" I asked her,

"I am sure it was Saya who drugged me because there was no hint of me and Ansh ever going to those limits. She forcefully married us. But couldn't make us have a kid. I'm sure she knows it."

That's possible.

"Does the child's father know?" I asked her the next question that could ruin the business world. That man showing up someday. "You were drugged. I'm sure he was not?" I asked her when she swiped her tears standing up.

"He knows it. He sometimes comes to meet her, or I take her to some place with him. When Anshuman is around. I met him after I found out about pregnancy because I was mad that he didn't use protections."

Fuck!!

"So you, yourself went around telling him and informing the world, that this isn't Ansh's child. We could have ignored it, by saying that you are a married couple. Now apart from Saya he too is a threat."

Wait, am I encouraging that she should have hidden it? Am I out of my mind?

"So he comes to meet her?" I changed the topic as soon as I could.

"Yes. Because she is his child."

"I think you should tell Ansh," I suggested when she started to panic.

"Never!"

"So what are you going to tell Aria? Why he has two dads? Or why that man comes to meet her? A manwhore that too?"

"I don't know Siyansha! I don't want to think right now. Anything."

"And how long will you fool Ansh!"

"Forever if I can!"

Okay. I'm making it worse. Before she says more hurtful things. I should ask her to leave. That's best right now.

"Kritika. Listen. I think. I can hide this. But everyone will get curious about why are you in here so long. So wipe your tears. And you are going to go in your room now and pretend you didn't say anything. And nobody knows anything. Understood?" I asked her. Unsure of if this is going to be buried.

Because the real storm is inside.

She nodded and wiped her tears. And was to leave. When she again looked at me, ran towards me and hugged me tightly. "Thanks, Siya!! I have been craving for this hug. I missed it a lot. ?" She murmured, but I didn't wrap myself around again, she swiped her tears and again started to walk out.

I saw her leaving gone. And then it was time. To open the storm.

Did he hear or not? Did he hear or not?

I slowly walked towards the room's door to close it, so she wouldn't come back and then went towards the door of the bathroom. I opened the door. As I saw him standing there, with his hand in his hair. And his eyes looked at nowhere in the air.

He didn't turn or move to react or say anything. Does it not know I'm here?

"Anshuman?"

----------------------------------------------------------

Hey readers,

Just wanted to inform you, that we are a lot close to the revealing of many things and reasons for Siyansha to be Siyansha.

And much to my curiosity, I want to tease you. I will tell you it's CHAPTER 50.

So look forward.

You all are going to cry a lot. Because I was crying while writing.

And I don't easily cry.

Unless my baby finger in my feet gets hit by the furniture. (Hehehe. I know it's a bad joke. But you all relate to it.)

I pity those who didn't read the note.