CHAPTER FOUR

How long have I been here?

I don't know anymore.

The moon is now high in the sky and I am nowhere near escaping this freaking forest! Yes, he told me to stay and wait for him but he never came back after half an hour and the darkness is swallowing me whole. And I fear that if I don't move from that spot I might suffocate.

So here I am walking like a turtle while nervously looking around. I will never let my guard down. I rubbed the side of my arms that I have been hugging because the cold breeze blew again.

Then a sudden sound of broken twig stopped me from my tracks. I felt like all the hair of my body stood up. And my soul left.

It was just nothing..

I tried to think it that way so I would calm down but I didn't when I heard another sound followed by another and it felt like whoever or whatever it was that stepping on it is coming to my direction.

I froze in my spot unable to move or do anything. I even thought of stopping myself from breathing.

Was it another monster?

Another like V?

Who dragged me here in this fuckin' forest?

And left me alone without anything except his words to wait for him?

Suddenly, the fear that I've been feeling vanished and was replaced by too much irritation and annoyance!!

Oh I had enough I swear!

Whatever it is that's coming behind me, if it was to touch me I won't hesitate to fuckin defend myself! Even if it's death.

Then there it is, I felt something touch my shoulder and because I'm very well alert, I quickly turn to punched whatever it is and to my surprise, he caught my fist and pulled me closer and leaned his face to mine.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I backed away my face to prevent us from kissing again! Damn right, it's fuckin' hella V!

I retrieved my hand back from him and poked the side of his chest so hard so he would know I'm pissed! "More like, where.the.fuck.did.you.go! You just left me alone you jerk!" My tears are now very near from falling because of mix emotions.

"I told you to wait didn't I?" He said coldly.

"Oh hell you don't scold me for leaving that spot where you left me because you don't know how terrified I am while sitting alone under a tree, hearing lots of howls and weird sounds coming from who-knows-what and patiently waiting for your fucking return! I even thought that I'll die again! Which is a freaking possibility because I have no one but my weak self to defend me!" A tear scaped my left eye. I quickly turned around and wiped it. Embarrassed because he saw me cried.

"That's not possible..." Was all he said after my outburst.

I mentally faced palmed.

There is no way he will feel bad about me.

I just sighed.

"Come again?" I turn to him much more calm now and fixed.

"It's impossible for you to be killed again.."

"And why is that?"

"I'll explain it to you on the way. Come with me.." he turn around and walked.

I quicky followed him from behind not knowing where we are going again this time. I'm just following him because I don't have any choice.  Well, at least he came back. I'm glad.