CHAPTER TEN

I woke up a little late because I didn't hear the alarm clock ticked. The left side of the bed is now empty, meaning, V has left. Why did that made me feel a little sad?

I shook all my negative feeling away. I don't want to start this day with frustration. It must go smoothly like the other day. I don't care wether V is here or has left. Has his wound heal completely now? I wonder.

I get up, slide my feet inside my soft bunny slippers and went to the bathroom to empty my bladder. After that I brushed my teeth and bathe. I wore a simple tight jeans and black V neck shirt. After glancing at my reflection in the mirror, I head down to the restaurant.

While walking on the stairs, I remembered the incident last night. I hurried my steps to see what had happened. Inside I pray that my crew is not yet here. When I reached my wreck restaurant, it's not wrecked anymore. No more shattered glass. No more broken door and chairs and tables. The door is fixed. No sign that a devil rampage has happened last night.

When my eyes roamed around the restaurant, I unfortunately laid my eyes on V. And the sight is worthy to see in the morning. V is looking so hot. He wears a long sleeve black polo, the three buttons from his neck down is open. Wrap around his waist is an apron. Underneath that is his black loose jeans. He serves the order with a bright smile. He really do good being a waiter. And he seems okay now.

"Isn't he fantastic? Now close your mouth.." Hobi hyung tapped my jaw, hard. I didn't notice that my mouth is agape. The embarrassment. "You can drool over him later, do your work first.." he said.

I went to grab my apron and tie it around my waist too. When Jin hyung yells the table's number, I picked up the order and deliver it. V and I didn't get a chance to talk because we were flooding with customers. Specially, girls. I bet they're just here to flirt with V. And I was right. Every girl that steps inside the restaurant gives V a flirtatious act. And the devil is surely enjoying it. The scene is so horrible, makes me want to snap V's neck.

"You are emitting aura that says 'I'll slaughter everyone in your family'" Hobi hyung commented with his chin resting on his palm and eyeing me in a teasing matter.

I rolled my eyes and lean on the counter. It's already lunch and we didn't even got a time to rest. "Where's Namjoon hyung?" I didn't spot even his shadow the whole time. He's not the type to absent without valid reason too.

"Inside the kitchen, battling with Jin using a ladle.." hobi hyung chuckled. So that's why V is doing his job.

"How did you managed to get him to work?" I pointed at V who is flirting with a teenage girl in a uniform. How I hate the scene.

"We didn't. When I arrived, I saw him moping the floor. I remembered he is your classmate right? The one that checked you in the hospital?" Hobi hyung bumped my shoulder and looked at me with his cheeky smile. Obviously, teasing me.

"And?" I ignored his teasing.

"And he told us you hired him as our new waiter. Then you wake up and we're here.." he shrugged his shoulder.

Thank goodness he didn't spill about the incident. Well, it is worth keeping as a secret. I stayed in my position, waiting for Jin hyung's yell. But instead, I got pestered by Hobi hyung. I sighed.

"He is just my classmate, hyung. Nothing more, nothing less.." I put up a lie to make hobi hyung stop asking me about V and I's relationship. As if we have!

"Really? He's not courting you?" Really?

"No! Why would he even-ugh forget it hyung. I will not talk to you anymore.." I stared at the customers with straight face. Just like what I said, I didn't talk to hobi hyung. I just let him asked and talk, I didn't open my mouth to answer a single question.