CHAPTER 28

A/n: Okay so AHAHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHA na meet na ni Jk si Yoongi. Masyado nang humahaba yung story. Wala namang ka sense sense haist. Okay seryoso na. Tatapusin ko na talaga tong story na ito. Actually tapos na talaga 'to eh hays. Meron na'tong summary kaya lang ang hirap nya iform into chapters basta ganun. Hala basta HAHAHAHAHAH anyway thank you for reading this story!! Mwah😚💗

-

So yes, I've met my long distance hyung who I thought was living in Paris but actually in hell. I've already digested the reality and embarked in my mind that this is possible and apparently happening. Well, it is really possible to happen since devils like Jimin needs a human gate like Yoongi hyung in order to go back in hell, just like my and V's relationship.

But, Yoongi hyung isn't serving Jimin, like how I serve V. I can't help but roll my eyes at that whenever it would pass my thoughts. Jimin and Yoongi hyung happened to meet even before Yoongi hyung discovered that he is Jimin's gate. They had a mutual feeling of affection towards each other. Something that my hyung of a traitor never speaks to us back at home.

The two of them confessed to each other and decided to live in here. Yes, Yoongi hyung flying to Paris and immigrating there is just an excuse for him to be with his love of life. And I understand why he never mention to us the real reason why he's going to leave. I together with Namjoon hyung, Hobi hyung, and Jin hyung will never believe if he says he's going to live in hell and marry a devil.

But that's no use now since I suffered the same situation. Now both me and Yoongi hyung is stuck in here. But he is happy while me, it's complicated. I wouldn't be here if my life is safe in my world. Sigh. If only there were no devils who hunts me down and unalive me, I won't enter this place yet if I didn't met V, then I will never meet Yoongi hyung again. Maybe a lot of people are right when they told me that everything happens for a reason.

Skipping the drama, I am currently inside the library filling my brain system with words and knowledge about this place. I've read a lot now but there is not a single book who has information about a forbidden place in the castle stuffed in it. Also, nothing in here talks about me and my mother. In short, I think no one knows about Satan's family. That's weird. But I brush it off my brain as usual, maybe my father hid it on purpose.

In the process of feeding my hungry brain with abundant information, I met a she-devil who, I suppose, is at the same age as me. The moment she enter the big doors of the library and our eyes met, the excitement rushed through my body like adrenaline. I don't know why I'm feeling giddy and sad at the same time. Looking at her, it feels like I am finally reunited with a missing member of my family, and this is my long awaited moment, to finally see her again after such a long time that we are apart. I don't know how and why I'm feeling this towards someone I just met but my heart is tightening just by staring at her. It hurts..for some reason.

I didn't even notice my tears flowing down my cheeks until the salty liquid reached my lips and I tasted it. "Eclipsa.." it took me a second before I finally realized what I just muttered. With widened eyes, I covered my mouth. Shit! That isn't a human language! Yet I manage to pronounce it. Eclipsa. Eclipsa is her name. I know it but how?

"Come on let's play—"

My eyes shot wider and all of the hair on my body stick up after hearing that voice. It's a coming from a little girl. I look around in the library like a crazy man having hallucinations, just to find where the girl is but nothing. I saw no one but me, the librarian, and the mysterious she-devil.

"Jeongguk! Let's go—"

There it is again. It's bombarding my ears like a speaker on full volume. I can't help but cover my ears and close my eyes tightly. I'm aware that the people inside the library are now eyeing me as if I'm losing my mind.