CHAPTER 34

Flesh slapping each other, moans, sobs, sniffs, and groans are the ones filling my room for a while now. The beast in and out of bed keeps repeating his bad deed even though I'm in the brink of dying, he didn't thought any ounce to stop. Every time he thrust himself into me, a once precious moment with him in the past would shatter. I am emotionally and physically dying but my molester don't seem to care. Of course he won't throw even a little bit of attention to his victim's situation! Why would he? He just sees me now as a fucking sex toy who he can vent his sexual frustration.

Up until now, he doesn't give me a chance to explain my side. To clean my name. He block his hearing senses whenever I would plead, thus, making me give up on trying. At first I would resist but even if I did, nothing ever change, everything will still fall in his favor. The will to fight slowly left my body until I learned to accept what fate had written for me.

I'm not returning his forced embrace but I'm not making a fuss to go against it either. What I'm doing is accepting and following the flow. Taking in his insults and bad mouthing. He is ferocious even in bed, making it hard for me every single night. He doesn't stop until I lost consciousness, hell maybe he's still doing the deed even if I'm knocked out.

In the next day when I woke up, the excruciating pain would greet my body. Due to that, my movements are limited. The only thing I'm thankful is I always wake up clean and dressed into new set of clothes. Maybe the rapist assigned a maid to clean me up after the unwanted activity. The idea makes me shiver as I thought that another person saw me naked and in pitiful state.

Now I had no face to show the castle members anymore. The shame knocked down my self-esteem into nothing. My negative thoughts are screaming in my head, saying that I should never step out of my room anymore. Even if I did want to, he will never let me.

He again, restraint me from going out. That person also banned everyone except the maid he assigned to enter my room. I'm back to loneliness. Just like before, the maid he assigned is not talking to me no matter how hard I tried to. She completely ignores my existence as if I turned into a invisible ghost. I did turned into one but I'm not literally invisible. However, if a person who knows me in the past see my current state, they will surely be dumbfounded.

The pale skin has become more paler. My lips are not as pink as before. The eyes have lost it's bright. I have also suffered great loss of weight due to not eating properly. To be truth, not once did I touch my food. Even though the maid who always brought them here don't care about my existence, I can see the disappointment in her eyes whenever she would collect the tray of food still full. I would be fed forcefully by the bastard king once in a while when he sees my untouched food. Other than that, I'm not eating.

I endured the pain of hunger to purposely weaken my body. Due to my immortality, I'm not going to die of starvation. Still, I never stop attempting suicide. One time, I used the fork to stab my heart. It stopped beating for 10 seconds then it return to original after that. I just sighed whenever I would fail to die. Once there was a time I loathe death so much, now I'm the one seeking for it. And way way back, there was a man who promised that he'll back me up but now sexually harassing me and insulting me.

The world has turned his back on me.

"I want to go back to my home.." I was curling on bed like a fetus. I just woke up wearing a new set of clothes. To be exact, V's clothes. It was only a white long sleeve polo and boxers.

"No." V replied, coldly. He is fixing his attire, getting ready to start his day.

I hummed in response. The rejection made me curl even more. Right, my room is not mine alone now. V resided in here after that ungrateful day and decided to stay for the rest of  his life. I so mind it but I can't complain since he has the one holding the authority in here. The least I can do is to shut my mouth which is what I'm doing ever since then. Funny, my luxurious life before all went to the drain in just a mere second. All I want now is to go back to where everything is used to be. But that's truly impossible. Unless I have a time machine.