CHAPTER FIVE

"Can you make yourself a little lighter?" V growled.

I scoffed. "Well it's not my fault that you carried me out of no reason.." I rolled my eyes.

I'm getting used to his rude attitude. He tsked and put me down on the ground. Finally!

"Touch anything and I will kill you..." He emphasizes his words.

I nodded yet I know I'm not sure if I will keep my words. Everything in here is just touchy! Yes, we are now inside the castle and it's a lot bigger than I expected.

I walked faster to catch up with V. He's just walking normally but because of his long legs he's a lot faster than me, not that I'm short or anything. I'm just really slow.

"So what are you again?" I asked.

I haven't ask him about that ever since we entered here. He face palmed like I asked him something stupid. "Isn't it obvious? I'm a devil. You should've known it when I told you you're my gate to the underworld.."

I held my chin to remember if he really told me that and I face palmed. Right! He did told me I'm his gate and it is written on the contract. Ugh! I should've known. And of course! Of course he's a devil, this castle is literally similar to hell!

"Right. Sorry?" Was all I could say.

He just shook his head and we resume on walking. So where are we going now? We just kept on walking and my feet are killing me! Not to mention it's so hot in here.

Then someone approached us. The very first person I saw inside this very big castle. I hid behind V, I don't know too. I just hid.

"Sir, Her Highness is requesting for your presence in her chamber.." the man said. I took a peek from behind V and the first thing I saw is a pair of horns. What!?

I took a peek more and now I fully saw the man. He is dressed in a metal armor, his hair is shoulder-length and black. And he has horns! He has a pair of long and pointy horns on his forehead! And he's........handsome. I didn't know devils are these good looking. I once thought they have sharp teeth and long fangs and and and....UGLY!

"How long is she been waiting?" V said and now, he is serious.

"Ever since you left to the mortal realm, she has been dying to see you.." the man answered.

V nodded and the man bowed his head and turn around to left. But I didn't escaped his eyes. He looked at me head to toe and I swear, he just judged me!

"Who is he?" I curiously asked.

"A Royal Guard.." he simply answered.

"He's handsome..." I whispered to myself and I think V didn't heard that so he just walked again and I followed him from behind.

The closer we got to the big door, I'm now starting to see some well....creatures? Or devils? Hovering or working around the palace. There are girls and boys, there also kids and some parents I think. 

I even saw some guards in armors guarding the surrounding. Then I was stopped.........by a little lovely devil kid. He was a boy and carrying a little flower.

"Hello.." he greeted me with his loveliest smile.

I bent down. What's with me and kids? I didn't know kids like me. "Hello to you too.." I smiled as well.

He's around Jenny's age and has a horn too but it's quite little than that first devil I met. Probably because he's an adult and this boy right here is just a kid.