CHAPTER 27

"Right! Left! Now turn!" That is our trainor shouting. His name is Jim-fucking-in. Just like what V wanted, I am now at the training area wasting my energy. "Jeongguk! Hold your sword right!" His yell made me jump and position in the correct way. The devils training with me secretly chuckled because of that. And instantly, my face is now burning hot.

"You will not gonna get out of this place if you don't do it right.." come V's side comment that always made my eyes roll.

Right now, he is not wearing a shirt. He is deliberately showing off his perfect shaped body to his audience that shamelessly drool over it. It makes my rage rise up and urges me to snap his neck. The audacity to be boastful just because his body is well built. God, if only I could take him down I would. But it's a shame to lose a person with that great shape. I admit that his body is part of the reason why I am distracted, but I won't tell. Ugh! Why am I acting like this is the first time I see his body without clothing?

"I am doing it right! See!?" I gritted my teeth and swing the wooden sword, almost hitting him. What a shame it didn't. He glared at me for putting up the stunt. It made me stop and behaved. His glare can sometimes be frightening. A lot of times.

Today I'm not training in solo mode. There are a lot of young devils with me and Jimin is the one tasked to train them. And because he is my trainor too, Jimin added me to his students. And so here we are, getting laughed  by my companions for the reason that I can't do it right. Blame it to the shameless devil.

I am having fun training with them tho. This is nothing like when I was alone. It's makes me more energetic knowing that I need to impress them so that I will not be laughed at. But still, I can't refrain my self from not commiting a mistake. They are so fun to be with. When I was alone I feel so tensed up to even let out a laugh, in addition, I have a trainor who seems to hate training me and rather prefer to kill me instead of moulding me into a great warrior. But now that I have these young devils around me, I can act freely around them even with the presence of V and Jimin. I am clearly aware that my companions are way older or even younger than me but they look the same age as me so it is not hard to blend in their group. I also think they are fond of me. I hope so.

"You're being left behind again, Jeongguk! Move your ass or I'll stab you!!" Jimin's threatening pulled me away from my thoughts. See!? This is what I mean when he rather prefer to kill me. Stab me my ass, as if that'll kill me.

Unfortunately, I need to follow his command or I'll face V instead. I am confident to say I'll chose this short-tempered trainor of mine instead of that King because V's eyes can affect me more than Jimin's can. Not to mention, my heart is beating rapidly than usual since I recognize my feelings for that ungrateful bastard. Damn.

And so with a heavy heart, I resumed on my training, following the moves of my companions. Sometimes they are the one correcting me when my position is wrong. And I am thankful to that because at least Jimin's shouts will not bombard my ears and my eardrums will be refrained from exploding.

With numerous split and turns, our cruel trainor decided to give us a break to eat, drink and do whatever we must do. All of us are panting and breathing heavily due to exhaustion. I can feel my heart beating in a fast pace. I am inhaling aggressively because the air seems to not reach my lungs. I approached a water jug and get myself a glass of water, eagerly drinking it like my life depend on it.

"Bunny!" V shouted while I rest on a stone bench. He motioned his hand, telling me to go over to him. I rolled my eyes first before following what he wants. With crossed arms on my chest, I stand in front of him looking annoyed. Well I am annoyed! Who wouldn't be when someone disturb them while on rest! Ugh, how irritating. "Spar with Jimin.."