CHAPTER 46

I'm having a hard time choosing what name I should call Taehyung. And I only have myself to blame! Why did I gave him three names!? Stupid brain.

V's, Taehyung's or Dis's PoV (^_^)

My heart hurt as if there was a thousand needles pricking it one by one when Jeongguk just dismissed me after we arrived at hell. He didn't even spare me a glance when he went to the other side of the castle with his cousin. I just looked down on the ground and swallowed the bitter taste of rejection. I endured the pain inside and walked casually to my castle as if I am not in the verge of breaking down.

Seeing him again brought me joy and happiness. I never thought I will have a chance to reunite with him since I gave up on searching his whereabouts. I already set him free but fate decided to let us meet once more. My resolve instantly crumbled. And now, I want him back again solely to myself. I don't care who the other parent of his child, I am always open to treat the kid like mine. The problem is how I will pursue him. He gave me a cold shoulder throughout the entire time when we were at the human world. I don't stand a chance, I know that. But I given up once, I am not giving up again now that he's just on my reach.

Nothing much about him has changed. He's still gullible and part of him is still innocent like a child. Only that he knows now how to be responsible because of his son. He also grew up to be fierce and cold in this five years of separation. But the scowl on his face 24/7 is just making him more adorable like a pissed lion cub. He's also protective towards his son.

The kid is still a big mystery to me. He really remind me of the younger me. Moreover, his presence shook my heart greatly as if we are connected to each other. I am confused but I know I will not get an answer even if I beat my mind. Jeongguk holds the answer, and I know the chance of him revealing his son's identity is zero. Thus, I don't see the point of berating my mind anymore.

I look up, the dark sky came to my sight. I sighed the heavy feeling inside me. An idea popped up in my head like a light bulb. If I want to win his frozen heart, I might as well start now because I know it will never be easy. I gathered some of my powers in my hand. A light appeared on top of my palm and I waited until it was strong enough to change the color of the whole sky in hell. When it was strong enough, I tossed it up in the air and the sky immediately responded. The color changed and an artificial sun appeared. I smiled at my creation and hoped that he will like it when he sees it. I heard multiple gasps from the people near me. It brings joy to my heart hearing them pleased with my action.

Hopefully, you too will gasp in awe.

After that, I went inside the castle towards my study room. I went through some requests and complaints of my people while I let the time pass. For the time being, I busied myself with the matters around the kingdom. I fixed things that needs to be fixing so that I will not disappoint Satan more than I already have. Time flew away in a flash. Now I'm fixing my clothes for the banquet that my mother held. We're going to celebrate her birthday. It's been a while since a party happened in the castle so I approved it and now here we are.

I sighed as I checked my appearance in front of the mirror. I look like someone who's going to chase children away. My face shows no trace of happiness, even an slight amount. Truthfully, I didn't want to attend this banquet. For me, it is just a waste of my time but mother urged me to go and show my face as this place ruler. I had no time to argue because it is all settled now.

With another sigh, I walked out of my bed chamber. As I close the door, the memory I had with Jeongguk inside this room passed my mind. Not long ago when this room is still bright and shining. Now it's just an empty space devoid of happiness and life. I really did an unamenable mistake. My heart sank as I recall my bad deeds, by now I'm already aware that this banquet is going to be a torture for me.