CHAPTER SEVEN

Beep Beep Beep Beep

I can't help but growl about the noise that woke me up from my sweet dream. So to shut the annoying sound, my alarm clock is emitting, I stretched my arms and tried to look for it with my eyes still closed. And my body covered in blanket.

When I reached it after some of my things dropped to the floor, I lazily pick it up and opened my eyes to see what time is it.

"10:30.." I read at the time and pressed the button to shut it up. I didn't bother placing it back from where I pick it up. I just closed my eyes again and tried to sleep.

Then I jolted up when I remembered something. I looked around to see a very familiar room.

My room.

Wait! Wait! Wait! Hold up!

Are you trying to tell me that it's just all a dream!?

The part where V and I went to the forest!? When he entered my body and left me!? When he came back and we both entered a portal to his world!? When I met a young devil boy!? When I met Mark and Queen Hellerity!?

"W-Was it all just a dream?" I asked myself and held my forehead using both of my hands in frustration.

But it felt real!

I looked around my room again still trying to figure out if I'm really in my room. Then something caught my eyes, something resting on my study table.

A flower.

The one that devil boy gave to me.

I smiled. So it wasn't a dream at all! I literally just went to hell!

I picked up the flower and grabbed a book from my mini shelf. I stored the flower between the pages of the book and shut it closed. Now it is sealed. I'm going to keep this forever.

"Jeongguk, honey! Namjoon's waiting for you outside!" A yell from downstairs made me flinched. It's my Mom—oh shit!

I remembered about the excuse I told her when I left! I quickly placed the book back to the shelf and almost fell down the stairs trying to be as fast as I could. Luckily, my mom didn't notice that because if she did, she will be very furious!

"Hey.." I nervously greeted Namjoon-hyung who is leaning on his car with both of his hands in his pocket and his legs crossed.

"Oh hey Gguk!" He greeted back and was going to approach me but he stopped and looked at me confused.

I looked at myself too then back to him. "Why?" I asked.

"Dude! Why are you still on your pajamas!?"

"Oh I just woke up.."

"You're screwed, man. Jin is literally going to murder you.." Namjoon-hyung chuckled causing for his deep dimples to show. I would really love to admire him right now but I am confused.

"Huh? What are you talking about?"

"Oh don't tell me you forgot! You are so dead, Jeongguk!" Now Namjoon-hyung's laughing his ass out.

"Why!? What's happening!?" I blurted out.

It took time for Namjoon-hyung to settle down. He breathe in first before spilling the tea. "We were supposed to hang out today, Gguk. Didn't you planned this? You're acting weird.."

"What!?" I exclaimed.

Okay!? What's really happening here!? I don't get it! Where's V? Why am I in my house?