CHAPTER NINE

"Table 13!" Jin hyung shouted from the inside of the kitchen and slid the food to the little window where I always picked the orders up.

I went to grab the food and serve it to the customer. I always wear my sweet smile everytime I'm working. I need to please the customers so they will comeback. Right after that, I went back to Hobi hyung to chat with him. 

So it has been three days since I last saw V. I had no idea where he is and I don't care because my life is finally back to normal. No cocky devils ordering me around or transporting me to another world or kissing and pinning me on the wall. Like I said, it is back to normal. But I don't know for how long.

"Namjoon! Stop messing with the utensils! Get out!" We heard Jin hyung yelled. After that, Namjoon hyung exited the kitchen and went to us with pouted lips. Even he can't hold Jin hyung back.

"So? Any news about Yongz?" Namjoon hyung asked while wiping his hands.

"Oh he totally forgotten us. He never called, he never wrote, he has totally been eaten by his life out there.." hobi hyung answered while crossed arms.

"Maybe Yoongi hyung is just busy.." I butted in.

"Yeah koo. Give yourself some false hope.." then hobi hyung rolled his eyes.

Sigh. He's right. Yoongi hyung hasn't been contacting us ever since he left. He totally forgot our existence. It's sad really, but he's living his life out there. As long as he's happy everything is fine.

The day passed by like normal days. V still didn't show up. I don't know why I'm even looking up for his presence. It is better this way. We had a lot of customers that's why everyone is so tired. Jin hyung is bragging about having a helping hand at the kitchen. He can't manage to cook several foods at the same time, he said he's not an octopus. I tried not to laugh at that because it is indeed true.

I wonder if V can cook. But having him as the ruler of hell must be a lot of work. I doubt if he has time to run a restaurant. But why did I even wonder that?

I slap my face to stop myself from thinking about him.

"I'll head out first, Gguk. Good work today." Hobi hyung tapped my shoulders and head out of the restaurant.

After that, jin hyung and namjoon hyung followed. Leaving me behind to sweep the floor. I just watched them disappear then went back to do my work. It is still early to go home so I might stay for a moment here and watch the earth orbit. I mean watch the people walk pass my restaurant.

I let out the breath that I'm holding for a while now. I came to realize that my life is really boring now that V is gone. After knowing his existence, and going to his world, I found my everyday life super boring. I prefer to go and explore his place to feed my curiosity.

Where did he disappear to?

"Who are you waiting for, bun?"

A voice startled my silent night. I turn to my back just to see an uninvited devil sitting on one of the chairs. He wears a full black attire starting from his black long coat and black turtle neck long sleeve to his black slacks and his black shoes. I don't know how many times I've said this but he's really a fan of black attires.

"I'm waiting for no one, cocky devil." I answered him with my stoic face.

He laughed, amused by the name I had given to him. "Then why is your face so long and looks like you're waiting for your lover's arrival?"

I blushed at his words. Do I really look like what he said? Doesn't matter. I know I don't. "Perhaps you're just imagining things because your brain has a damage.." I fought with his arrogant smirk.