CHAPTER 42

Here is your most awaited chapter. Enjoy my loves!

-

Something is off. I can feel it from the pit of my stomach. I have something I own that I am bound to lose today. However, I can't distinguish what it might be. Is it something important? Never did I label my possessions as important. The only thing I care about is the Kingdom that Satan passed down to me and his son. Other than that two, everything and everyone can leave my life if they want.

"Your Majesty, is there something wrong?" I was distracted by the concern voice of my companion. We are currently flying in the air, heading towards the castle in north that is being dominated by Asmodeus daughter. She requested for me to visit because there are major problems.

I stared at my Head Warrior. Jeongguk's face passing my mind. Without second thoughts, I took a U-turn and head back to my castle. The unknown yet bad feeling swirling in my stomach grew as I get closer and closer. I doubled my speed to reached the castle faster. When I landed, I hurriedly walked to the room where I confined him.

In front of the room, three devils are passed out. My heart beat faster. Is it too late!? My thoughts were confirmed when I opened the door and the occupant is nowhere to be seen. I closed my fist until my knuckles turn white. Damn it! Unknowingly, my fist hit the hard stone wall causing for it to crack. He left me.

Part of me feels relief that he finally got out of my grip. This just meant I will not be able to hurt him further, taint his already tainted innocence and break his heart once again. However, another part of me screams to get him back. Dictating my mind that I need him in my life and I can't lose him again for the third time. The latter won the battle. I trashed the room, taking out my anger on whatever my hands reach.

The ruckus I made and the loud sound of the things that I crushed awoke the three sleeping beauties on the floor. The maid shivered at the sight of the once neat room. The two guards were no less than her, however, they are more afraid because they already know what will happen to the both of them for failing to guard one weak human. How can he escape!? These guards are far more larger and experienced than him! Yet he successfully did!

"Speak! Now!" I demanded. The three immediately fell on their knees.

"W-we b-beg your..your p-pardon, Y-Your M-Majesty. W-We were just g-guarding the door w-when this m-maid came t-to deliver f-food. H-However, in..in the m-middle of u-unlocking t-the door, she..she collapsed and w-we soon f-followed.." One of the guards said on the behalf of his two companions. The said companions nodded their head to confirm that what the guard said is true.

My jaw clenched as my teeth grind together. They were knocked unconscious from the outside, meaning, Jeongguk has someone to help him escape. I rethink anyone who could possibly do so. His former bodyguard has left my castle to serve Beelzebub's son, there is where I dumped him after I heard the rumors about him and Jeongguk. I mentally marked an X on his name. My brother couldn't do so as he is training in the castle of Mammon's son. I hardly doubt it is my mom, she couldn't even stroll freely in the castle.

My head ached when I tried to ransacked it. Damn it! The only person who have the balls to rescue Jeongguk despite knowing the heavy punishment is his cousin. However, I put a spell to prevent her from getting close to Jeongguk. I have a valid reason and a promise to Satan that is connected as to why I forbid the cousins to meet each other.

"Find him! Find him! Find him!" Effortlessly, I lifted the table and tossed on the wall. The poor table shattered completely but it didn't help cooling down my boiling blood.

The maid and two guards scattered, all going on their ways to seek for Jeongguk. Eventually, everyone in the castle is looking for the said half human. I tried looking for him myself but every attempt is futile. I only get one conclusion and that is the fact that Jeongguk is nowhere my reach anymore.