CHAPTER 41

My skin crawled, alerting me from the devils that are about to approach the restaurant. It didn't affect me as strong as the earlier times. The first I experienced this was tough. I thought me and my son were detected, fortunately, it was not the person that I fear who came inside the restaurant. It is a random person that didn't seem suspicious. As the time pass by and I got used to the feeling of my skin crawling, I realized that there are a lot of my kind living in the human realm. Some of them are nice while the others are stingy, even so, I am glad that they do not carry hostility towards me. I'm relieved that a year has passed and my life is still as peacefully as it is.

Hades started to attend kindergarten! My mom's former secretary helped me to create a fake birth certificate for my son so he could go to school. I am more excited and happier than him the first time I took him into the school. He looks so adorable in his cute blue uniform. However, as I watch him enter the building and disappear through the double doors, I began to feel alone. Despite knowing that my son will be learning and it is for his future, I can't help but feel dejected. He's my one and only companion, the one I have left to bring colors and light to my life, subsequently sending him to school for a temporary time still manage to make me feel a little abandoned.

As if my body got use to the action, everytime I see my son enter his school, I can't help but let out a sigh. He has made friends and I am proud of that. At least now he has someone who will accompany him as he learn. Although, Hades may seem a little aloof. His friends says he's quiet, he doesn't smile often, and he likes to spend his time reading books. Hades love expanding his knowledge in such a young age.

Moreover, my son does not like getting swooned by people or rather his classmates. I cannot stop from laughing as he tell me the story. According to him, girls and boys in school always like to stare and adore his face. It leads to him getting crowded by them. He kept crying to me how he hates his face. It may seem bad but I'm unable to suppress my laughter as I cooed him.

I couldn't blame him for his problem. It isn't his fault the he is born gorgeous. His other father's genes and my genes didn't fail to give him a facial feature that can make Hera speechless. Or was I exaggerating? Maybe. It still make me laugh whenever I would remember the heavy problem my son is carrying.

"Hello! Welcome to Homies Restaurant. Table for how many, sir?" I greeted the customer with my business smile. He's a devil. I can almost see his horns and tail. His horns are colored by black and gold, hence the color of his tail is also the same. He's a good guy, I can feel it.

"Can I make a reservation?" He softly questioned.

"Of course, sir. Just name the date and time."

He nodded his head and told me when. I came to know his name, Aragon. As soon as his reservation is settled, he made his way out. The next customer came and soon enough I am serving left and right.

Our business has expanded thanks to the help of Aunt Yuna, my mom's former secretary. Now we own three branches in different provinces. As much as I want the restaurant to stay small, I can't complain anymore since my friends already approved the idea. Now, four of us manages our own restaurant. In a split of time, each of us already have a car. Except for Namjoon hyung considering that he and his lover is contented with sharing one.

I sighed as I closed the door of the restaurant for the day. My employees are leaving one after the other.  I am sending them off with a smile. Once everything is fixed at the restaurant, I closed it and proceeded to my son's kindergarten. Just like me, he is the last student to leave the building.

Hades eyes sparkled when he spotted me coming near. I instantly forgot how tired I was when I caught a glimpse of his face. He practically lunged himself towards me which made us both giggle. He is the best in taking my tiredness away.