CHAPTER SIX

Talk about being squeezed between two intimidating man huh? I felt shivers down my spine as I look at V, he's not looking at me but at Mark. You got that right.

What happened is that, after Mark clarified that he and V are brothers, the devil itself appeared out of nowhere and snatched me away from his brother. And in a blissful moment, the soft Mark I was talking with earlier, vanished and was replaced by the intimidating devil he is. The Mark I first encounter.

"S-So uh—"

"It's nice seeing you again, Brother.." Mark cut my words and I can't help but flinch and feel scared by his voice.

The way he said those words are not welcoming but more like a mock and sarcasm. Like he didn't mean any of those and I must confess! The tension between these brothers is eating me alive!

Help?

V smiled. And it fucking made me shivered!

"Nice seeing you as well, brother.." V replied back.

"What are you doing here? The queen wants you in her chamber.." Mark.

They both started walking so I walked with them too. Of course, I'm in the middle of them.

"The same goes to you.."

"Why I'm greeting a guest.." Mark looked at me so I smiled awkwardly. That's when I felt V's large hand pulled me closer to him.

I glared at him and rolled my eyes. What's his problem!? A moment ago he's just ignoring me and now he's acting all shitty and stuffs.

Mark's chuckles made me turn my attention to him. He's nice again.

"I shall be going first. See you there, Brother.." He said to V then faced me. He touched my shoulder and grinned at me. "Good luck." With that he left.

I stared at his leaving figure with confusion all over my face.  What does he mean by good luck?

Just then, V grabbed my arm and pushed on the wall. It hurt a little but I still tried to keep my straight face. He glared at me and I glared at him.

"What is wrong with you!?" I tried to get his grip off of my wrist by using my other free hand but he caught my hand and pinned it on the wall just like the other.

He brought his face close to mine and stopped when we were inches away from each other. "Listen here, you bunny." My heart pounded so hard upon hearing his cold and demanding voice.

I gulped while looking straight to his eyes that seemed darker than before. My body obeyed on what he wanted me to do. Listen to him. I thought I was used to his rude being but this side of him scare me.

"You belong to me and me only. Your soul, your body, your whole human self belongs to me. You got that?" I gulped yet nodded in response. "All I want for you to do is to follow me yet you disobeyed. Tsk tsk tsk." He shook his head and looked at me disappointed.

I hang my head down and bit my bottom lip. Why is he being like this? Where's the V that smiled at me back inside that forest? Where's the sarcastic V? Where's the V that prevented me from jumping to that lava lake? Where's the V that carried me? I prefer that one instead of this devil in front of me.

I heard him sighed and after that, he let go of me. I stood up and tried to hide the fact that my knees wants to give up. I swallowed hard trying to prevent my tears from falling. I can't cry again because of him. I'm strong not a crybaby.