CHAPTER 29

"Yes. I'm one of the generals who sentence the soul of the dead. My name is Eclipsa, Devil of Wrath.." she said. "But don't worry, cousin. I'm not really cruel, depends on the soul.." her evil smile disappeared and was replace with genuine one.

I breathe out because of that. I'm really scared to go here, but she always drag me so I have no choice but to come here. When we first saw this, we have the opposite reaction. I was terrified and I still am until now, but Eclipsa, she's amazed and won't  stop talking how cool it was for her. I think she's a masochist. Hurting people is the meaning of 'fun' for her. I shivered because of that thought. Hopefully, she will never hurt me in order to laugh. Please let me suffer another consequence, I would rather do that instead of going through Eclipsa's hand.

Eclipsa tour me around her work place that she said I'm supposed to have. God, I'll work anywhere other than here. Yes, my father is the former Devil of Wrath and it is my responsibility to inherit that along with the kingdom but for some reason that I don't know, my mother and me ended up in the human's world. And I grew up there not knowing about this world and that my existence matter in here.

As Eclipsa show me around, I met the other generals but they are not complete and Eclipsa introduce me to them as the human that the king brought with him instead of 'Satan's child' or her cousin. I was confused at first but then let it go. She knows what she's doing and I trust her. Some of the generals eyes me in a friendly manner, some scanned me from head to toe, some are suspicious about me. I am anxious but I know I haven't done anything to displease them so I don't have to feel anxious about nothing.

After I get to meet those devils, Eclipsa show me around once more before we head back, out of the place. We were talking about our memories in the past and how we missed each other while we walk. She will often frown whenever I would mention V's name. I have no clue why. I'm guessing she hated V due to the same reason as the other devils. Because she sees V as a person incompatible to run a kingdom. I felt bad for V when I thought of that.

"What's going on?" Eclipsa and I are halted from our walk and the question cut our small talk. I know that voice, it was V. Excitement immediately rushed to my body thinking that it's the right time to tell him I know who this girl is but that excitement left as quickly as it came when I saw that he's bit pleased with the fact that I'm with Eclipsa. The positive feeling was replaced by confusion. "Why are you with her.." he quietly growled.

V stomped his feet and walked to me with heavy steps. He snatched my hand and yanked me away from my cousin. Eclipsa, though she's not saying anything, I can see in her eyes how shock and angry she is after seeing what V had done. V pulled me meters away from Eclipsa then stopped and turn around to point his finger at the female devil who is now staring blankly at him. What's the matter with this two!? They seem to hate each other mutually.

"You! Don't even come near him again or else you'll certainly regret it!" V threatened. His grip tightening causing me to winced in pain. Eclipsa might've noticed that, because the concern look flashed in her face for a second and then disappeared in an instant.

"W-What are you talking about. Let go of me! It hurts!" I manage to say. Then trash around to make him let go but my attempt was nothing compared to his grip. He just tightened it more causing me to let out a whimper. The edges of my eyes grew hot and watery. A sign that I am nearly crying.

"You don't own him.." said Eclipsa. Her face was lacking of expression.

"Who told you, missy? He's mine, body and soul.." V reasoned out then we left the place.

He keeps pulling me towards somewhere and I keep pulling my arm because it really hurts! But he shows no sign of letting go. I give up and let him lead the way. The energy have left my body at this point. Why did he  react like that? Why is me being with Eclipsa such a big deal for him? Is there something he knows? Why is he and Eclipsa in a bad term? The questions just keep adding more and more. It is giving me a headache. Now not only my arm hurt, also my head.