Chapter 26

Did I walked in my sleep? No. I don't remember I ever did that before. My mom also never mention to me that I can sleep walk so I know I don't. If not, then how did I ended up inside a room that I have no clue who's the occupant. Did someone brought me here? If so then that someone should be here the time I woke up. Or is guarding outside to make sure I don't go anywhere else but I already went outside and there's no other people aside from me. So how!? How the fuck did I just woke up and here I am!?

Not to mention I feel like I've been here before. Yet I can't pinpoint when. The room is familiar but whenever I try to rethink where or how or when I saw this room, my head would throb in pain. But that didn't stop me from reminiscing. I need to figure out how I found this place. The feeling of nostalgia is a big puzzle piece to me too. This is like that time I found out about the library. Damn, why is this happening to me? I am at lost.

And that dream I had. I feel like I need to remember it but no matter how hard I try, I can't. Even a single scene won't show.

After pacing back and forth inside the room, I decided I should leave. Whoever this room belongs to, please I didn't mean to trespass. With that, I marched my way out of the suspicious room. Just like any other, I faced palm because reality hit me again. I don't know how I went here, and so, I have no clue where is the way out. Why is my life so hard.

"Who are you?"

"Oh my god!" I jumped in shocked, literally when I heard the voice. Who would not!? I thought I was alone in here and then suddenly somebody speak up. My heart almost ripped my ribcage for the reason that it wants to get out.

"I'm sorry for startling you but may I know your name and how you know this place?" From the darkness, an old man come out. He grabbed the torch from the wall to lighten up the surrounding. I got a vetter view when he did that, thanks to him.

"I apologize, sir. Is this room yours? I didn't mean to trespass. I don't even know how I got here. I'm really sorry.." I replied to him. I swear sincerity can be seen clearly in my eyes. 

He was eyeing with questioning eyes as he looked at me up and down. Pretty sure he just judged me. Or maybe not. I was stuck on the spot as if I was nailed.

"No no. This isn't mine. But I am the care taker and this part of the castle is forbidden to enter. Boy, are you sure you don't know how you got here?" He raised his brows, looking at me like I'm suspicious. Of course I am suspicious here at this moment.

"Y-yes, sir. I really really don't know. I promise I'm not lying.." I almost begged for him to believe. Well, I am begging.

"Hmm.." with that he shrugged his shoulders. I felt relieved by that, does he believe me now?

"Right umm...c-can you show me the way out, sir? I don't know where's the way.."

"Follow me.."

I nodded in response and let him lead the way out. I was just tailing him from behind while I look around. He mentioned that this place is forbidden to enter, I wonder why? There are not a lot to see, just walls and torches. The journey out is silent. The old man is just walking straight in front of me, not a word is coming out from his mouth. Looking at him now made me see that he is not a devil but a human like me. This is the first time I encounter a human here in hell. Or maybe he is not, maybe he is just hiding his horns and tail. But his appearance and aura is as of a human.

Right! I remember when Mark told me that a human is serving V. Is this the human he's talking about? Wow the way I describe the old man is as if I am not a human as well. I scanned him from head to toe, like what he did to me earlier. He's just a simple old man.