34.

Though we had agreed on me going to Hogwarts starting next fall, I still went back to school with Peter. Mainly so I wouldn't get bored during the days I didn't have magic training or couldn't go to the sanctum with papa. But also so I just didn't disappear from school. Since now I could talk about the nice boarding school I had applied to. 

And now I was especially waiting the weather to get good enough to skate to school. I had thought about what to do with the new skateboard and had come to the conclusion it had to be used for  what it was made for. So now I spent my time learning to skate when ever I wasn't reading books papa had brought that were about history of magic, magical animals, potions and all that stuff, or testing new spells. Even without a tutor I seemed to be getting along pretty well with what I had learnt from Zatanna , Raven and papa, and to be fair apparently I seemed to have a natural talent for spell casting, except for transfiguration. No matter how I tried I had only managed to turn few of my pens in to small snakes and back. But no matter how hard I had tried I had only managed to give my tea cup one leg. And naturally the cup had tilted over and broken into small pieces. And therefore I was excited to meet mr. Scamander papa had told me would come to tutor me.

I had also started to do patrols with Peter. The suit dad had designed worked like magic. I was able to shoot wired hooks from my wrists which made keeping up with Peter or rather Spider-man very easy. Though the crimes we fought against were mostly nothing like the once we fought against in the Gotham full of super villains, the basic armed robberies and so forth were mostly the same. And it was exciting to be back. 

Even the news had picked on this new hero working with Spider-man and had given me the name Red Bird after seeing me gliding down with wings acting as a parachute. Of course just like with Peter there were speculations of me being Red Bird, but that was quickly forgotten after few well planned falls in front of a paparazzi or two, since also Domino Stark-Strange had been well presented in the media since the new year's party. As normally our family was in the spotlight when something major happened the attention we had received for over a month in the beginning started to make dad feel anxiety which I also felt strongly through him.

So partly because of dad's anxiety we made the official announcement that Red Bird had joined the Avenger to turn the focus from us to Avengers. And it worked well and my temporary nerve block -based fighting style acted as a facelift for the Avengers who were blamed  for being too violent by some outlets.

Dad was naturally anxious about my nightly outings with Peter as now two of his children were exposed to danger. And though we tried to convince him that it was more safe and that we could protect each other and that the patrols I took part in Gotham were more dangerous, we were limited to two patrols per week. Which was annoying at first but gave me more time to go through all the magic stuff I had so I wouldn't look like an idiot in front of my tutor at our first meeting. 

So when I was walking to the sanctum from school at 15th of February to my first class with mr. Scamander  I was naturally excited but nervous about being prepared well enough. To be thought by a world known magizoologist and the author of "Fantastic beasts and where to find them". And as I arrived to where the sanctum was and made sure no one paid any attention to me, I made my way to the hidden sanctum. 

As I closed the door behind me I was greeted by papa and an older man wearing a very old fashioned  robe and held an old suitcase in his left hand.

- Ah- This must be the young miss Stark-Strange then?

The man asked. Papa nodded.

-I am Newton Scamander. I am here to help you with your magical studies, so you may enter Hogwards. I've known your father for a long time. Well long for me not so long for him at least.

He told and his face made a slight turn to discomfort. Papa must have made him travel through time and asked him for many favors. I just hoped I would be at least somewhat less hard on his nerves.

- Yes, that's right. I realize it may be hard since I have only started learning about the magic they teach there but I will do my best.

I said as we shook hands. 

- Well then we shall start. Let's go.

He  stated and put his suitcase down, opened it and then went in it. I stood there for a second in aw but then followed him in to the suitcase on the floor.