43.

Surprisingly the store wasn't really buzy. Well none of the stores we had visited were as most people had gotten the supply shopping done before and the ones doing it on the last minute had yet to begin. Albus noticed his siblings in the corner looking at something and we desided to go see what it was.

- James, what's that? A new product?

James turned his attention to us after Albus had walked next to him. He looked first at Scorpius then at me, greeted us and turned back to his brother.

- Al, Friends. Well yes I actually bought one and fed some to Rose who we met at Flourish and Blotts.

-And-  What Happened?

Albus asked. He seemed a bit worried. I had no idea who Rose was but what Albus had told me about his brother he was a misbehavious soul. 

A  wide grin appeared on James' face as he answered,

- She shrunk. Just like the label said she would.

- James, this isn't funny. You said it was normal chocolate.

A squeaky voise came from the product shelf.

On the shelf sat a girl around the size of a barbie doll. She looked surprisingly much like Lily but had curlier and darker hair and on a closer look totaly different facial features. She didn't seem distressed, more like she was angry enough to hex James.

- How long am I stuck like this?

She asked James. Who answered with a roll of his eyes. He seemed non bothered by the daggers Rose was shooting at him with her eyes.

- Approximately 10 minutes.

- What takes 10 minutes?

A mans voice came from behind us and James' grin disapeared.

- Dad help. James tested the new product on me.

Rose yelled from the shelf. Everyone gave the man space to get to her and Rose jumped on his hand. He checked that she was okay and turned to look at James. At first he seemed mad but his fac turned to a look of disapointment after the first reaction.

- I swear to Merlin James, sometimes you are worst than your uncle-George was when he was in school. I can't tell you to get rid of the minimisig chocolates seen as I'm the one who works here but you must be more awear when and where you feed it to someone. The store may be empty now but what would you have done if someone had stepped on her? How would you have  felt for being at fault if your cousin got hurt?

James put his head down and answered,

-I had't thought about that. Sorry, uncle-Ron. Sorry, Rose. I didn't meant to put you in danger.

Listening to the seen unfold had gicen me a good insight of the relations between the people present. The man was apparently Mrs. Potter's brother, as I knew Mr. Potter was an only child. But he wasn't the uncle who owned the store based on what he said. And Rose was Al's cousin.

The man let Rose on the counter where she would be safer until the effect wore off. Then he turned his eyes to Albus and from him to me and Scorpius.

- Hi Al, Scorpius. Who might your friend be? I'm Ron Weasley Rose's dad and their uncle.

The man said pointing first at Rose en the counter and then to Lily, James and Albus in the order they were standing from me. Hi seemed to haw a little trouple talking to Scorpius normaly but put in enough effort to make it clear, it wasn't Scorpius' fault. But it seemed I was the onlyone that noticed at all.

- Oh- This is Domino. She is coming to Hogwarts with us this year.

Albus exclamed happily. He seemed to enjoy the fact that he knew me better than the others.

- Domino, what a powerful name. Pray tell me, would you be a pureblood wizard? 

I snapped my front towards the dore where the voice came. At the door there stod a longhaired blond man who had to be atleas 70 years old. He had somewhat of an unpleasant aura and he stood in a pose thet reminded me of grandfather. He made me feel uncomfortable to say the very least.

- No unless you mean a pureblood genious. My parents are a dactor and a professional billionaire.

I answered in attempt to make his character crack even a bit. His presens made me stand on my edge.

- Grandfather please don't. What are you doing here anyway?

Scorpius said providing me with something to distract me from my fighting instinct. He then turned to give Mr. Weasley an apologetic look. His grandfather seemed to be somewhat unwanted guest at the store.

- I saw my grandson from the window and seeing as we haven't seen each other since your birthday I only saw it fit to come get you for a walk with me.

Scorpius seemed a bit defeeted as he said hes gadbyes to us and gave a small apologetic look to Mr. Weasley and followed His grandfather out the door. Before they could make their way out though they almost hit our parents who were stepping in with a curly dark haired woman, who I guessed was Rose's mother. Scorpius' grandfather seemed somewhat uncomfortable to see her but gave her a small nod as their eyes met.

-Minister.

He greeted her and turned his eyes to papa. Because he had entered wit the Potters he connected the dots pretty fast. He looked papa up and down seemingly to find something to criticize. Not that he could find anything, papa had his usual well kept look with white buttondown and navyblue slacks.

- You must be her father.

He said and gestured towards me. But before he could continue, Mr. Potter jumped in.

- I'm sorry Mr. Malfoy, but the Sorcerer Supreme has business with the minister. So he has no time to chit chat.

This triggeres somewhat of a verbal fight between all the adults in the room. All the teenagers had moved to the counter to see how the situation folded out. I on the other hand couldn't stay to listen. The fighting and yelling was triggering my fight instict yet again, so I slipped outside without anyone noticing.