21.

***Damian***

Damian threw his cape to the corner of his room. He had been in the Watchtower for the last 48 hours trying to locate his sister until father had send him home by force. 

Kicking his boots of he dropped on his bed and covered his eyes with his hand. It had been about half a year since Domino had disappeared into the vortex and everyone else had pretty much given up on finding her. Everyone but him. Even though close to all of the universe had been looked through with the green lantern's help there had been no sight of her. But still Damian was sure she was alive.

Few hours passed and Damian must have fallen asleep because he snapped awake when his father's fiance miss Kyle knocked on his door and let herself in. She walked beside Damian's bed and looked him like asking if she could sit down. Damian shrugged and she sat on the bedside and started talking:

- Look Damian, we all know how much you believe she is still there but even your grandfather has come around and said he doesn't think she is alive. You must let her go. Your father is going to have a tombstone made for her. She- she has gone to meet your father's parents. They'll take care of her now, but first you have to let her go.

- And why has father send you to tell me this? Why didn't he come him self?

Damian asked and stood up to go open his window. From his room he could see where his grandparents were buried. Hi imagined a third stone next to theirs. Maybe it would feature a picture of a rose with a cut stem to represent the life that ended too soon. He turned his back to the window and faced his future stepmother to get her answer.

- Because he had this master idea that my femininity would make it easier to take it in.

Miss Kyle answered and shrugged. Then she stood up and went to the door she had left open and said:

-You should think about taking a shower. You smell quite bad.

Damian had a sniff of himself and she had been right. A week without shower had taken its toll. So he took the rest of his uniform of and threw it in the same corner as his cape to go to his privet bathroom and took a shower.

After the shower he had come to the conclusion he most likely wouldn't find Domino no matter how long he tried. It was better to let his mind have break and maybe go back to school. Now that he thought about it he might actually own Jon an apology recarding his actions towards him. He dressed in jeans and black shirt to go to the kitchen to have something to eat.

But even though he had decided to leave finding Domino behind he would never let anyone forget her or change her old room. For him it would mean that she didn't matter. Even though they had gone through their childhood less as brother and sister she was very important to him as his twin  and as the only other person who knew where he came from.