20.

***Peter's view***

Domino stood in front of the elevator waiting for her guest with Peter few steps behind her. Domino's plank expression made him little threatened and couldn't figure out why she was like that. Was she trying to scare of the substitute she her self had invited in? And why did she say he was meta? How did she know something like that?

Peters thoughts were interrupted when the elevator reached their level and mr. Grayson stood there looking like he was ready to run. He looked at Peter firs and turned his eyes to Domino and winced a little. 

- Nice to finally meet you in person mr. West. 

Domino said finally smiling her friendly smile, that to be fair always seemed little forced.

-How do you know that? Who are you really?

The now frightened man in the elevator asked ready to run of. Domino just took few steps back towards Peter giving him some space. And gave her guest a colder plane look.

-My name is Domino Stark-Strange, but I used to have another name. I went by Domino Wayne. It is my understanding you were friends with my brother Richard Grayson.

Peter saw how the man went pale for a second and then realized her words.

-Wayne as the Wayne enterprises? Like Bruce Wayne?

She nodded as he walked in to their home. 

-But how are you here? Has there been another invasion? 

-No that the league knows of, Wally but the Light was planning on creating a portal to this world and the team was send to investigate. And when destroying it I got sucked in.

Peter looked after the pair as they walked in the living room and talked as if they were long lost friends. Only did they talk about superhero stuff from their own world rather that their own lives. He decided to go to his room and let them have their talk. 

Peter walked to the kitchen to get something to eat. He made himself two peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and took a class of milk and walked to his room. 

Peter sat down on his computer desk and saw that Shuri and Harley were up for a video call.

-Hi Peter! How's- Wait, why do you look like you seen a ghost?

Shuri said after the call had went through.

-She is right Pete. You look like something happened. Spit it out.

Harley chimed in with Shuri.

- Well, Domino found this man that comes from the same world as she comes, so thy are now here trying to figure out what they can do about it.

Peter said and sight. 

After a short silence that felt like forever Shuri asked:

-So, does this mean she will return if she can?

-I guess it does, 

Peter answered.