40.

Choosing what to wear for the restaurant was a bit harder than what I had anticipated. I had modified my wardrope to fit with the trends I had seen on other teenage witches at Angel's gate and Schlep street and now had very few clothes that fit the muggle world with me, espesially for the luxary hotel we were staying at. After pondering my options I ended up with a black and white striped dress, black tights and red ballet flats that I only then realised I wouldn't really have any use in Hogwarts.

 After pondering my options I ended up with a black and white striped dress, black tights and red ballet flats that I only then realised I wouldn't really have any use in Hogwarts

- I'm ready, lets go.

I said to papa as I walked out my room.

- Great, I'm getting pretty hungry. 

He answered and got up from the sofa. We then made our way out of the suite. 

Downstairs in the restaurant we had to wait for quite a while since we didn't have a reservation. So we had to wait at the bar and had some drinks. We also had some nuts and olives as we were quite hungry. But finally we got a table. Unfortunately it was in the middle of the room but at that point I was so hungry that I didn't really care.

Our waiter was also very nice and we gat all our dishes pretty fast so we didn't have to wait for too long. So as we were finishing our meal, me with  a chocolate pannacotta and papa with some earl gray tea, I was fairly startled when I heard a loud yell.

- Dr. Strange, what a coincidence to meet you here. I don't think I've seen you since you got married.

Papa seemed immediately troubled as the man who the voice belonget to made his way to our table, 

- Dr. Phillips, your right. Seems we don't go to the same places anymore.

- Seems so, seems so. By the way who is this little lady? Did you adopt another kid with that billionaire twink?

dr. Phillips asked. Him calling dad a twink in that tone of voice made me visibly cringe. This man was loud, impolite and quite frankly just rude. Papa seemed uncomfortable as well and singnaled the waiter to add our dinner to our room tab.

- Yes, me and Tony adopted her almost a year ago,

he said as he started to stand up. I immediedly followed his lead.

- I'd be nice to catch up but unfortunedly we have to get up early tomorrow so we'll take our leave now. Have a nice evening.

And with that papa ushered me to the elevators and only relaxed after the doors closed and we began our journey up.

- Papa, who was that?

I asked him.

- No one important princess. Just an old colleague.

Sorry this is short. I have been having a writers block and the few last chapters haven't been that good. Same with this one but I hope it's the last one.