1.

Here's some music to go with this chapter:

I closed the door to my room. I didn't care to lock it like previously. In this house anyone that really wanted in would get in anyway. I walked to the kitchen and made sure Pennyworth wasn't there. Then I made my way to the freezer and took the chocolate ice cream out. And after getting a spoon decided to clime on the roof.

- You know you aren't supposed to eat that in one go right? You'll loss your shape.

I heard Damian say while he climbed out the chimney. Taken back by his kind of rude comment I responded:

-Shut up Dami! I'm on my period. You wouldn't understand anyway. What were you doing in the chimney anyway? Have you completely lost it?

And to make him even more disgusted took a huge spoon full and stared him in the eyes while eating it.

- I was making sure I was still able to do so.

Damian answered like it was the most normal thing in the world. Loosing our mother had been harder on him than it had been for me since I was more brought up by the priestesses in Nanda Parbar. Only knowing that she was my mother.

- Also I was looking for you. Father wants us all in the cave. So are you coming or what?

He said and jumped down the roof to the garden side of the mansion. I rolled my eyes to him. Although father had warned us to not do any crazy stunts in case someone was looking Damian never seemed to care. But after closing my half eaten ice cream I stood up and followed his rote down.

The Batcave was cool even though it was very hot outside. Grayson and Damian were standing around the strategic table and Drake was coding something in the corner. All wearing their supersuits.

- Where are father and Todd?, I asked walking to the table.

- Hey, how'd you get the whole bucket of ice cream? You didn't get it from Alfred right?

Grayson asked in his big brother voice. I looked at him stright in the eyes and answered:

- I too, do know how to open the freezer door. Don't you?

 Clearly he wasn't happy about my tone because he looked at me like disapproving parent and said:

- Very funny. Now get in your suit. I'm sure Bruce and Jason will be here any minute.

I nod and give the rest of my ice cream to Damian and went to change. My suit was nice and made just for me. Black boots, white pants with pockets for weaponry, black armored top and a gray high neck shirt and black and red cloak. And of course,  a yellow utility belt with S styled like the Robin logo.

 And of course,  a yellow utility belt with S styled like the Robin logo

(This is old design. I'll upgrade it later)

When I came back father and Todd had arrived and everyone was standing around a hologram on the table. 

- So everyone is here?, father asked when I walked to stand beside Damian.

- I'm coming from the watchtower. We had a meeting with the team (Young Justice) and the League. After that Miss Martian asked me if the new Robin and the Sparrow (Domino's alter ego) will join the team, he said.

 Damian and I looked each other. We had thought about it. But working as a team wasn't exactly our strongest point. We had more or less been leading when we were with the League of Assassins and had killed anyone who got on our nerws. Living in Gotham with three older brothers and other family like people had forsed us to relief tension in other ways, but working as a part of a team of more or less strangers?

- So what do you say? We are going to go to the Tower later. So if you decide to join you can come with us.

Father said plainly. We continued to go thru anything they had talked in the meeting regarding Gotham and so on. After that father looked at me and Damian and asked:

- We will leave soon. Are you coming with us?

I turned to Damian. We had one of our wordless conversation which we started having after mother dumped us with father and we became more like the twins we were supposed to be. We came to agreement we would join the Team. And just went to the zeta gate in Batcave. Other went ahead and father told us to wait so he could grant us access.