8.

Next morning I woke up little earlier because I wanted to spend some time with Tony before leaving to shop with Pepper and Natasha. And it seamed like he had the same idea because there he was in the kitchen making breakfast.

-Morning Domino. Would you like some eggs and toast?

He asked. 

-Yes. Can I also have coffee?

I replied and went to get a plate and cup from a cupboard. We  sat down to eat and were shortly joined by Stephen and later Peter and Harley.

-Before I forget. I have something for you. 

Tony said and went to get something from his room. He came back with a big envelope. He gave it to me. I opened it and found perfectly done official papers even a passport. He had them officially done through a "friend" what ever that meant.

-Now you shouldn't have any trouble with any officials. And if you need doctor you also have a good insurance.

Tony had a starting panic in his voice. So I looked at Stephen. He seamed to be the only one who could calm him. He seamed to have noticed this too and and took his hand to calm him down. Peter and Harley noticed too and also noticed that this was something about me so they excused themselves.

- You know I don't have to go with Pepper and Natasha today. I can feel that it makes you anxious. 

- No, you need clothes. And I have no right to keep you here with me. After all, I have work to do so you would end up only sitting around. Besides Natasha is the best fighter I know, so you'll be safe with her.

Tony said. Stephen had made him calm just by being near him. After we had discussed the mater over Tony didn't seem to have any trouble sending me out with Pepper and Natasha. 

Pepper came up to get me and told me Natasha was going to meet us in the car. She had also brought some better fitting clothes.

- They might not be your style but won't catch so many looks.

I nodded and went to change. The clothes were okay. Lavender purple print shirt, light jeans, jacket and boots. She was right about them not being my style but they weren't bad. The black boots were for my liking but the other clothes were little too light. But maybe my style needed a change.

-Well don't you look nice.

Pepper said.

-What do you think?

-They are okay. Little light compered to what I think I used to wear but pretty. I like them.

I lied. She had made an effort and that what counts. Last thing I wanted was to make her sad. Before we walked out the door Tony stopped me and slipped me a credit cart and told me to use it as I saw fit. I looked at it closely. It had my name and a stark industries logo on it. As my last name it said Stark-Strange.

- If you want we can change that part if you want.

He rushed to say.

-No need. I like it. Thank's dad.

I threw my hands on my mouth. I had just slipped and called Tony my dad. I slowly looked at Tony who smiled to me. His smile told me it was okay even after only knowing for few days. But maybe my accidental mind linking spell might have made us have a deeper relationship from the moment I woke up. So we made a silent agreement I would call him dad from here on out.

-Hi Domino. How did you sleep?

Natasha was sitting on the drivers seat. She had parked in the towers parking hall. I sat behind her and Pepper took the other front seat. 

- Hi Natasha. I slept well thank you. How about you?

- Fine thanks. But just call me Nat like everyone else.

I nodded and then she drove of to the street. During the ride we had discussions about my preferences in style but because I couldn't deliver anything specific Pepper told Nat to drive to a mall that had a large variety of different shops. Nat drove to the parking hall and we went in.

We went through multiple shops and bought me many different styles of clothes, practical as I liked them and some just to make Pepper happy. Nat seemed to like most of the clothes that I chose, she was more into practical clothes too. 

Next on the list were shoes. I had used Harley's flip flops and now that I had these black boots didn't feel the need for more.

-You can't just wear one pair of shoes. Those are for outdoor use and they will be too warm for most of the year. You need at least three pairs more.

Pepper looked at me in shock. Nat was on the same page with her so we went to look something for me. I ended up picking pair of light blue army boots, dark brown ballet flats and black sneakers. Pepper insisted buying me a pair of gold coloured shoes with little heals. I told her I don't know if I would actually wear them. But she just told me that in this family I would need to attend some occasions where I needed to look my best. So I accepted.

Later we went to eat in a restaurant closer to the tower. Nat had told me it was her favorite and so I wasn't surprised that it ended up selling Russian food. It really was tasty and we had a really good talk. I felt a connection with Nat who like me didn't have an easy past. She told me that dad had told them what had happened in my past and that she understood how I must feel about it even thou it wasn't what exactly happened in her past.

I feel like I have to explain that Domino who was emotionless in the beginning started to form a family relation with especially Tony, is because she wasn't really emotionless but rather taught  to keep them in. So now that she can't remember thous teachings and basically is a plank canvas she starts to generate emotions faster and also form bonds faster.