7.

*************************Change of viewpoint*****************************

No music for this one.

When I woke up I didn't first remember what had happened last night. I didn't really remember where I was. But then seeing the teddy on the armchair I remembered my scene from last night. But I also remembered how good it felt to be held through the worst panic. I took the teddy and gave it a big hug.

-Maybe you can sleep with me after all.

After making my bed I walked to see if anyone had woken up.

I was surprised to meet new faces in the kitchen. This red haired woman was standing next to the counter and another woman was talking to Tony.

- Tony you have to admit that if you went shopping with her she would end up with either suits or something unpractical. 

-Pepper is right Tony. Just leave this to us.

The other woman said.

- Well at least let her decide. She only woke up yesterday so she might not want to go out today anyway.

Tony stood behind the counter his hands crossed. I felt he didn't want to leave me out of his sight. He seemed to have developed a protective instinct towards me, almost like a mother hen.  But the women felt like they wanted to meet me very badly. Like they needed a little girl to spoil.

-Morning. I'm sorry for last night. I hope I didn't ruin your good night sleep.

I said and walked near the counter and sat on one of the bar chairs.

-Good morning Domino. I hope you didn't see any more nightmares. What would you like for breakfast?

- Do you have any cereal?

I asked and got a large  bowl full of cocoa pop cereal with milk. 

-Hello. We haven't met yet. My name is Pepper Pots. Nice to meet you Domino.  This is Natasha Romanoff.

The other woman started to talk to me after I had finished my bowl.

- Nice to meet you.

I answered. I knew where this was going but played along.

-We were discussing with Tony whether you would like to do some shopping with us? Of course we don't have to go right away we don't really know each other and you woke up yesterday but if you want to, we would love to go with you.

-Well actually I would like to learn to know my new family first. But when that's done I would love to go shopping with you. Maybe tomorrow? If you aren't too busy of course.

Miss Pots looked to Natasha ho nodded and they made it a date.

-Then I'll see you tomorrow miss Pots, miss Romanoff.

- No need for formalities. Just call us by our first names.

Natasha said and gave me something of a smile before she and Pepper left the penthouse.

- Did I  miss aunt Pepper and aunt Nat?

Peter walked in the kitchen in his pajamas, Harley after him. They both had something to eat and discussed about Harley's return to his mother in few days.

- So, we're going to go in dad's lab do some test. Do you want to join us? I don't know if you like science but it would be nice to spend some time together.

Peter said and looked at me. 

- Well... I'm not sure if I like science either. So maybe I should try it.

The boys looked at each other and their eyes lit up. They probably realized they could make me a science nerd like them. So after we had cleaned the kitchen and told Tony where we were going, we took the elevator to the laboratories. 

The laboratory was just like I remembered. Except that the bod I had been in wasn't there anymore.

- Did you have something specific in mind or are we going to come up with something on the go?

I asked and jumped on a high chair.

- Well, Harley had an idea of teleportation. So we are going to make a prototype for that.

Peter said and made an hologram presenting the structure of the teleporter. I looked at it and it seemed familiar. Mainly the idea but also the structure of the machine.

- So what are you using to transfer the material? Radiation?

- Yes. I noticed that a certain type of radiation in large quantities could break down particles without loosing it's information. So if we could make a machine that could transfer the scattered particles to another place we could make them form back and that would be teleportation.

Harley said. He was visibly excited of his discovery. And explained in detail how the machine would work in his mind and how he saw it effecting the world. Then we started to work on it. I started to have a doubt about the radiation theory so I excused my self and started to investigate on different types of radiations. I felt that Harley's theory of broken down particles would have some problems but didn't know why. We were in the lab until Tony came down to see what we were doing and asked if we would like to see a movie together.