5.

Music for this ch:

After Stephen had told Peter and Harley that they would get a sisterlike housemate, they were little restless and didn't know how to feel about this. On another had it felt like they weren't enough and on another they were excited about a new family member. Although after Stephen had explained the situation properly they were only excited.

- Could you make the guestroom more home like in the mean time we make sure Domino is indeed healthy and can take socializing?

- Sure thing we do what we can.

Peter said and he and Harley started to walk to the guestrooms direction.

- One more thing. Don't make it too confusing. For, now don't make it into a princess themed,or anything,  just something comfy but not anything too pressuring.

Stephen said and went back to the laboratory to make sure everything was under control.

In the lab Tony had given Domino some of Harley's clothes. They were way too big but were okay for now. At least the red t-shirt and gray college pants  were better than the uncomfortable bodysuit.

- We can go shopping after we've made sure you are all okay, but that will have to do for now.

Tony said looking at Domino for a while.

- Thank you Tony. Can I call you Tony?

- Sure thing. Call me anything you feel comfortable with. Same goes for everyone in the tower.

- I told Peter and Harley. They are making you a room in our penthouse. Peter and Harley are our sons. Harley lives with his mother but is our child unofficially.

Stephen specified after Domino  asked who Peter and Harley were.

After they were all set in the lab Tony and Stephen said their goodbyes to Bruce and took Domino to see the penthouse. They were greeted by Peter and Harley who were standing in front of the elevator to meet their new family member. Although Domino seemed calm and emotionless, Tony could feel her anxiety and overwhelment growing and asked the boys to take it down a notch. They took her around the house and introduced her to Friday.

Finally they came to her room.

-This room is for you. You can do anything you feel with it but please restrain from totally destroying it.

Tony said jokingly. 

- I'll try my best.

Domino's totally serious answer shook them all a bit but didn't really surprise them. Stephen had already explained that she might be from a totally different reality based on her mind.

- We will eat take out today. Do you have any preferences?

- I don't think I've ever eaten any take out except pizza. So I don't really know. What ever you like will do.

Domino said after thinking about it a second. Truthfully she didn't remember eating pizza either but was positive she had.

- How about Chinese?

Harley asked and got accepting grinning as response. So they ended up eating Chinese food that night. Domino ate quite well. She even knew how to use chopsticks. Tony could sense some familiarity in Domino's mind but wasn't sure if it was because she had had Chinese previously.

After eating Domino helped Tony to clean the table. She asked him everything she could think of and formed quite clear picture of the Avengers and the family she maybe could become a part of. Somehow Domino felt an urge to be a part of a family.

- Do you want to have some ice cream with me?

Tony asked her after they were ready.

- Sure. But aren't we supposed to give some for the others too?

- Nah. We can keep that as our little secret.

Tony said and winked. A small smile flashed on Domino's face. It was only for a second but enough to Tony to see. It made him happy to see girl that seemed all emotionless to make that happy face. He scooped them both some chocolate and vanilla ice cream and led Domino to the balcony to catch some fresh air.

- I'll go to bed now. Thank you for everything. Good night.

Domino said after eating her portion of ice cream.

- Good night Domino. Don't worry about it. We will help you with anything you need.

Domino put her bowl in the washer and walked thru the living room where she wished good night to Peter and Harley who were watching a movie. The room that was given to her was nice. It was light and neutral in color and had a big bed with a big teddy. Domino just lifted the teddy on the armchair next to the bed and lied down on her back and fell a sleep.