39.

We decided to go to London a week before school started. Well me and papa at least. Peter coulden't come because his school was also starting and dad stayed with him. So I had to say my good byes to them in New York. Especially separating from dad was though. The link between us was still there and we hadn't really been apart for more than few days at a time. Dad tried to compensete by buying me a huge Louis Vuitton trunk for my clathes and other stuff.

But this was better also so we wouldn't draw that much attention. Especially since at Kings Cross we would have to sneak to the platform 9 3/4 without anyone seeing us.

So we had made a reservation for the week in a hotel near Kings Cross station and me and Albus had made plans to meet at Diagon alley to finnish shopping for the year ahead.

We decided to use our private jet since no one needed it for the week and we had a legimate paperwork to show we were in Britain. And from the airport we had ordered a car to the hotel. Azizi came with us in a carrier but I had made Raven (yes, I named the raven Raven after Raven) fly to Albus' home the day before and asked him to teke care of her for me. After all a huge raven in a cage would have been hard to explain at the airport. 

So when we arrived to our suit I opened the door to our little private balcony Raven flew in almost immediately after me.

- Hi, girl. Did you behave well at Potter's?

I said as the black bird settled in the bird carrier I had set out. I left the balcony door open so she could fly in and out. I also opened Azizi's carrier so the black cup could run around the room after the long flight. Only then did i notice the letter attached to Raven's leg. 

I took it from her foot and noticed it was from Albus.

"Hi, Domino. I take that you have arrived in London now. It was also nice to see Raven again. She is so well behaved compared to my owl Ulle. But anyway. I'll see you tomorrow at the Leaky Cauldron. Your friend, Albus."

As I read the letter papa had entered my room.

- Are you ready for dinner? I thought we'd just eat at the hotel restaurant today.

- Sounds good. I am kind of tired after the flight. I'll just feed Azizi and Raven first. And then I'll have to change my clothes. I don't think that a restaurant in a hotel of this caliber would let me in wearing jeans and sneaker, even with this button up.

I answered pointing firstly to my travel outfit and then towards my pets. Since they bouth ate meat I had backed some in my backpack study to last until we arrived at Hogwarts. It wasn't the most convenient way to feed them as i had to climb in there to get the meat every time so I was happy that I didn't have to worry about it at Hogwarts. But it was the easiest way to get all that meat through customs so...

- Suit yourself. I'll wait in the livingroom, papa said and left my room as I opened my backpack and climbed in.