10.

A week had passed since Harley left to go back to his mother. I had learned to know all the Avengers and most of the people working in the tower. Papa(refering to Stephen) Had been helping me control my magic again and I had learned some easy and simple spells. During the week I also managed to make a friend. Shuri, who was quite much older than me, and I had made many video calls and had very interesting conversations.

So one day I was sitting in the living room reading when Peter runs in and starts going through the books in the shelf. He looked stressed until he finally took a thick book and looked relieved.

-What you got there?

I asked looking away from my own book I had brought from the sanctum. Peter looked at me like he hadn't seen me sitting there.

-This? It is my Spanish dictionary. School starts tomorrow and I had forgotten to look for this before.

-School? Why hasn't anyone told me about going to school?

-Do you want to go?

Dad had stepped in to the room. He looked surprised that I wanted to go.

-I mean - I guess so. Everyone else has their daily tasks and all. But I only hang aroud, so I guess it be nice to have some structure to my days.

I say like it is the most natural thing in the world. Dad looked at me then Peter and back at me.

-Sure, education is important. I can roll you into the same school as Peter or we can look for the best suited school for you. What do you think? We also have to have you tested for which year you belong to. According to what I've seen you are bit ahead your age.

After we had talked it over and papa had joined our conversation, dad went and made few phone calls. Later he took me to some educational center where they made some test to figure out which class I should attend. We were waiting the results when the psychologist who did my testing walked to us and said.

-We have your results here and I must say that I have never seen results like these. Your daughter who is estimatedly 13 year old should be attending college.

Dad looked surprised and I had to say I was too. I knew I was smart and somewhat ahead of my age. But under any circumstances did I wait this. 

-So what do you think we should go about this?

Dad asked. I know he was very young when he went to college but he wasn't a child anymore like I was.

- I don't feel confident to send my daughter to college. She is still a child. No offence princess but you are ONLY 13.

-None taken. I agree, it would be crazy to send a 13 year old girl to college.

The psychologist looked our conversation and then said to me:

-If you want to go to school, I'd recommend to at least going to senior high school or to choose a special education program.

Dad looked at me asking me what I wanted to do. But even thou I knew that money wasn't a problem, I wasn't completely okay spending it yet. So I decided to go into same high school as Peter. He hadn't said nothing too bad about it and he had told that the science program was good, so it sounded nice enough. So they made the paperwork to let her attend the school starting tomorrow and then went to buy some supplies to get the year started.

Driving back to the tower I sat in the front seat when I had a moment of realization:

- Will Peter be okay if I am on  the same year as he is? He is my older brother after all.

-Don't worry about that. Peter will just be exited that you get to go to school. And he will be thrilled to show you to his friends there.

Dad answered before turning under the tower in the parking hall. We went to the elevator and straight to the penthouse.

-Congratulations for getting to school Doe. I can't wait to show you to my friends.

Peter said and scooped me into a hug. Dad had been right, Peter was just happy for me and wasn't at all bothered that I was in the same year as he was. It would make our lives easier to go to the same school since we could just come and go together.