35.

Inside the suitcase mr. Scamander had something I could only describe as a pocket reality. There were so many magical creatures including a baby griffin, nifflers and many others I had only seen in books. Mr. Scamander opened a journal he seemed to have written things for our lessons and then asked me to perform some spell's until I had to tell him I didn't know the one he had asked for. He also told me my knowledge of charms was on the O.W.L level (what ever that is) and my theoretical knowledge  in potions, astronomy and herbology were on an age appropriate level but we had to see how I did in practice. He also said he would be teaching me care of magical creatures and some other elective classes so I could make the decisions on which I wanted to take.

And with these lessons and patrolling both twice a week the time had passed so quickly it was already the first of June and the school was over. I had found the pocket world in the suitcase so handy I had created one for my self in a backpack that opened all the way. Mr. Scamader had also helped me open a permanent account to the Gringotts Wizarding Bank and connect it to my trust funds dad had placed for me just like he had done for Peter and Harley. He also explained the value of each coin that thw wizards used and how the connection between Wizarding bank and Muggle banks was a fairly new thing as was the system created so people didn't have to carry large amounts of money around. I found it to be just like a credit card but with magic. Because I had a lot of money in my hands I had received a small flat onyx stone but what I had seen strolling the streets of Schlep street (New York's Diagon alley) I noticed most of these cards were either gold or Lapis Lazuli.

*** Minerva McGonagall's pov***

Minerva walked down the Schlep street in New York. This favor she had agreed on had better bring her a new brilliant student to her school or she would make herself the laughingstock of all the wizarding schools. No other headmaster had agreed to the Sorcerer Supreme's request and now even she had started to second guess her decision. 

- Mom!  Albus made me drop my ice cream!

- No I didn't! Lily is lying. I was no were near her.

Minerva froze mid step. Could it really be the Potters.

- Kids please. No fighting. It's so rare that your father is able to leave his job so we can enjoy a vacation together.

Now she was sure of it. That voice was clearly Ginny Potter. Then Minerva came up with an idea. Maybe she could bring the Potters with her to meet the daughter of Sorcerer Supreme. That way she could get another opinion on whether or  not the girl was good enough and if she was wouldn't have to go to school full of strangers alone.

- Dad, isn't that professor McGonagall?

The voice of James the eldest of Potter kids exclaimed. Now Minerva just had to turn and greet them and then ask if they'd help her.

- Well hello, what an surprise to see you all here...

*** Albus Severus Potter's pov*** 

Albus was almost shaking with excitement. He had been so happy when his parents had told them they were taking a vacation to New York where the Sorcerer Supreme lived, but now he was able to see his sanctum and maybe become class mates wit his daughter. Now they had followed professor McGonagall to the front door of the sanctum and were waiting for someone to open.

And soon enough The Sorcerer Supreme himself opened the door. 

- Professor McGonagall. What a pleasure. And I can see you have brought a full evaluation team with you.

He said as he let them in.

- Mr. Strange, the pleasure is mine. These are the Potters. I happened to meet theme here and thought it would bee good to have more than just my opinion and the children also go to Hogwarts.

Professor said and looked around probably looking for the girl.

- Domino isn't currently here. I thought that you could examine her at our home where we have a perfect place for that.

Albus saw professor McGonagall nod in agreement and after acknowledging her the Sorcerer waved his hands in circular motion and opened a portal.

- After you.

And they all went through.